Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by age: 19-24
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

4.1

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Other than burt's bees peppermint lip balm, my other go to would be this. It is a sweeter version, smells like lychee. very soft and glides on, provides lips with moisture and doesn't make my lip crack or peel as much. Not sticky. It is pricey and I went through it quite fast. But i dont really mind that it runs out quickly as I like to switch up products every now and then. love the packaging as well, very sturdy and simple.

Update: been through my 2nd tube of this, still love it. due to its texture being softer and easier to break/melt, i apply it really lightly now. and the light layer is more than enough for my lips. also doing this helps last the tube longer (2 mths)!

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I love everything of its except the price . It's super moisturising . It glazed on top of the lips perfectly and is comfortable .

on 12/29/2016 6:07:00 PM

I only use this lip balm at night before I go to bed- it's far too expensive for me to use it throughout the day. It's really pleasant; not too waxy or oily, the perfect texture. And when I wake up in the morning my lips really are softer and in better shape. I wouldn't recommend this for extremely dry and cracked lips, but if your lips are dry and only a little bit cracked or peeling, I highly recommend this product. I hate that it's so expensive, but I use it as an overnight treatment, so that's my way of justifying the cost.

on 2/16/2016 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this product as a free sample. It smells a little like lemon and applies very smoothly. Unfortunately, it dries quickly on the lips. The stick on the sample size might break easily due to the shape of the product. The tube and case itself is great however, as it twists closed. The actual prize of a regular size is $26 at Sephora, which is far too expensive for my taste. I will not purchase the product.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I saw this at sephora and thought why not try it out. After my first time it had a bit of an oily texture, a little goes a long way and I always use it at night before going to bed. It did make my lips look younger but after a month of using it my lips became really dependent on this lip balm >.< even a minute of dryness my lips goes crazy. So i stopped using it and after a week my lips returned to normal with a different cheaper lip balm. I recommend this if your lips are naturally hella dry than this would be your holy grail. It sucks that my lips went cray cray over it because it did makes my lips look younger.

on 9/9/2015 9:10:00 PM

It's honestly the best. I've always had a bitch of a time finding a lip product that moisturized my lips properly and this is it.. It's wonderful on its own or if you use it after exfolianting with the Fresh Brown Sugar lip exfoliant.. Smells wonderful, feels wonderful and lasts a long time. Twist on cap, woot!

on 1/17/2015 4:21:00 PM

Got this because my lips get reeeeally dry in winter. It goes on nicely, feels smooth, smells nice, but it dries out on your lips really fast and I found they got even drier the more I used it. The tinted ones are even worse. It also didn't last very long, like I ran out after using it once a day for about a month. Definitely not worth the price. You can get way better ones for nothing (Nivea has the best imo)

on 12/18/2014 4:01:00 PM

I have officially run out of this lip balm and I'm definitely going back for more! I have big lips that get dry very easily and peel all the time. I've tried many different lip balms with many different price tags. Many of which were too oily or too sticky and just not sufficient enough for my lips. This SUGAR stick as really wowed me! It stays on when I drink water and also feels really nice when applying. My lips also feel more plump and full instead of crusty and dry like a raisin. I recommend this product to everyone!

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

Holy. Crap.

I have eczema on my lips, and I was using Nuxe RÍve de Miel before, which I thought was already really good.

I got this as a gift, because I was unwilling to spend $29 CAD on a lip balm. It has soothed my most recent flare up in a matter of hours, and my lips look smooth and soft where it was scaly and peeling before.

It has a very light texture and pleasant scent (think lemon candy).

All in all, if you have severe lip problems, I would definitely recommend this.

Update: I've had this for about a month and a half and I have a about a quarter of it left. This lip balm is very light, so I find it's not the greatest for wearing overnight. Also, the key for optimal moisture is to leave your lips alone after application; don't rub them together, don't touch them, don't lick your lips. This way, the product can absorb into your lips properly and last longer.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Seriously, what more can you ask for in a lip balm. It's ultra-moisturizing, long lasting, and doesn't dry out. The condition of my lips has definitely improved since I started using this. The scent is light and a little lemony. The packaging for these balms are brilliant, it screws on to ensure that the top doesn't go flying off in your purse and leave you with a gross, beat up lip balm. Bravo, Fresh!