Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

3.8

Cera Alba (Beeswax), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Fragrance, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Prunus Domestica Seed Oil, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Passiflora Incarnata Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-6 Isostearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Trihydroxystearin, Hesperetin Laurate, Vanillin, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Limonene, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Citral, BHT, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

By far the best lip balm I've ever used. I've always had problems with lip products, and I've owned at least 5 dozens of lip balms, trying out testers and actually investing in something expensive. The scent of this is exactly the same as the Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, but I would say its some how smoother and softer? I love the consistency of it, it's not too greasy, and it really is moisturising. Unlike the treatment one, this product suits bedtime use. I think it isn't too heavy, and it isn't too light, and it always leave my lips soft and hydrated the next morning. I also love the packaging, since you have to twist the cap to unlock it. I've bought 3 sticks of these, and still looking forward to buy more (if it isn't as expensive of course).

on 11/11/2015 7:33:00 AM

Loved this lip balm! I got this because my lips are super dryand even has a burning feeling. The lip balm runs over your lips really smoothly. It totally cures my dry lips. I've tried Eucerin's Lip Aktiv, Nivea's and another few before this but all didn't work out for me. As guaranteed on the packaging, it says it smooths fine lines and wrinkles and it did that for me. My lips feel more beautiful than ever after using this. This is already my 3rd tube of it and would definitely continue using it.

on 8/25/2015 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

After years of trying to find the perfect lip balm, I've found it! This is it. I've bought hundreds and hundreds of lip balm, from cheap to expensive. This is the solution for every lips problem and I'm currently using this. This lip balm may cost higher than others, but it's actually worth it. I love the lip balm container, because it's very secure and to unlock it you have to twist the cap of and pull it off, which means you don't have to worry about it messing up in your purse. I really suggest this, and will totally repurchase this!

I wanted to love this product more than anything. :(
But it has got to be one of the worst lip balms I've ever used.
I love the design of the packaging because it's very clean and pretty. But the stick is loose in there so it can break off easily.
The smell of the balm is wonderful. Like lemon sugar. I love it!
And applying the balm is the best most luxurious feeling in the world! Like butter!
After all these pros, I thought it would work amazingly on my naturally dry lips.
My lips are always dry, flaky, and peeling. Especially in the winter time.
Which Is why I got the advanced one!
But I've been using it for two weeks straight now every night before bed, and my lips are probably more dry than ever.
I thought I would wake up to flawless soft smoothe lips!
But I wake up to just the opposite.
I thought maybe after using it a little longer it would work better.
Nope! My lips just got worse!!!
I honestly can't believe how horribly this works.
And for the price, so not worth it!! Not even worth $1 to be honest.
So paying $25 for it is obserd.
If the advanced therapy works this bad, imagine how bad the regular one works.
I really wanted to love this especially since it applys on so nicely and smells wonderful.
But other than that it's useless.
Save your money and get Vaseline lip therapy which works wonderfully!

on 8/16/2014 5:15:00 AM

1. Smell - it smells fresh like vanilla-ish mix with citrus or lime or perhaps lemon. I love love this. It reminds me of something I ate during summer like cake?? I wouldn't mind eating something smells like this XDD

2. Moisturising Powa! - I own this in a mini one and I think this size is already enough. You don't have to go over your lips once you apply it on. It's so oily (in a good way though!) and thick. It makes me feel like there is something protecting my lips.

Over all - PERF! I lurf this! I recommend use this with sugar lip polish, it's great. Niceee and great 8))

on 9/1/2013 4:44:00 PM

This product has had many rave reviews, But I hate to bring it down. This felt like regular lip balm to me. This truly disappoints me because I love natural lip products. I really wanted this to be HG because of the ingredient list, but it only makes my lips moisturized when they are already soft. When my lips are cracked the balm doesn't really heal them all that well. I would rate this average. Also, the wear time was about 2-3 hours on me. For such an expensive balm I would have wanted longer moisture. The packaging it what really put me off. I would have preferred the tube to be wrapped around closer to the balm. Typically I am outside a lot, and this balm melted after being outside for a good 1-2 hours, huge disappointment. The reason I gave it three stars is because it's mainly natural.