Jordana Toasty Taupe

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

My profile: Dark hair, brown eyes, neutral skin tone. This shade is amazing for me. I have a few favorites of Jordana lipsticks, but this and the Matte nude look as if they were make especially for my lips. Price wise, you can not beat it. Pretty lips do not have to cost a fortune.

This is my most-reached-for everyday lipstick (for reference, I'm NW20, dark brown hair, eyes). The name is a total misdirect as it is not at all a taupe shade. The finish is semi-matte and lasts a long time without drying my lips out and the shade is a very pretty coral-rosy-red-pink terra cotta shade with a subtle shimmer that adds depth and doesn't really show as shimmer once on the lips. The color is a bit like a deeper/more saturated cousin to NARS Dolce Vita sheer lipstick- a similar universal shade. Plus these Jordana lipsticks cheap. I have multiples of this shade and keep one in every bag. Similar Jordana lipstick shades if you like Toasty Taupe: Pink Brown (very close, slightly cooler); Natural Touch (cream finish), Terra Crave Twist and Shine Balm Stain (very similar shade, a touch brighter and shinier, long wearing). Love.