Too Faced Tinted Beauty Balm Multi-Benefit Skin Care Makeup

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

I'm about to use up the last of my supply. I love this product and hate that it's no longer available. Can anyone suggest a similar product in another line?

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This is a great tinted moisturizer. I was disappointed when Still discontinued their tinted moisturizer. Then I tried Buxom and it seemed nice on my skin but when I had irregular periods I discovered that the chemical sunscreen OCTINOXATE is a hormone disruptor and 7.5 is the max allowed by the FDA I made the connection and immediately stopped using it. I bought this and love it. Back to my safer physical sunscreens. This is great coverage, doesn't irritate my skin and gives me a nice glow that stays on all day. I recently heard they may discontinue this. I put a word out to the company and will wait to see if this is indeed true. If so I may cry ;( and stock up on a couple of tubes from the website.
It you are interested try this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I've been coming back to this product for years. As a tinted moisturizer, bb cream it is the best! The shade Vanilla matches perfectly and the coverage is really impressive. Feels so good on my oily skin. I just apply this on my bare clean face and it helps to smooth out my large pores and last all day. Its my one and done product. When I want to bump up the coverage I like to pair it with TF cocoa powder foundation. Love it!

My beauty routine isn't complete without my Too Faced Beauty Balm. I decided a couple of years ago that I needed to get on board with the whole BB cream thing and almost literally cornered the market on BB creams - I tried Too Faced, an argan oil based one and another brand (so significant I've forgotten the brand).

Too Faced was by far the best! I loved the feel of it on my skin - it feels like a primer going on, without being too thick. The coverage is just perfect as I don't often wear foundation and really only wear tinted moisturiser to even out my skin tone.

The cons, it can be hard to get the amount to apply right and it isn't great for use with lightly coloured towels - you need to make sure you thoroughly wash your hands after applying it or you make a mess of your towels. I live in Australia and it is more expensive here, while I'm happy to pay it, I think it would be out of the price range for many.

I refuse to go out in the sun without my Too Faced BB cream and it has become very much a part of my beauty routine and a staple in my makeup bag - night or day.

This is the best tinted moisturizer I've ever owned! Got mine at Nordstrom Rack for $15 USD and I thought, why not try it. Most luminous, radiant and natural looking. I'd definitely use this for everyday makeup. Although it is light to medium coverage, it's still okay. For my oily-combo skin, you do need set and blot during the day. But overall, 5 lippies!

I've tried every mineral tinted moisturizer on the market and can't find a better one than this -- but wish that Too Faced would update the formulation. This would be perfection if it weren't for the CONS (see below)!

PROS:
- Contains only mineral sunscreens (zinc oxide and titanium dixoide) AND is fragrance-free, so it doesn't irritate sensitive skin at all
- Contains a bunch of antioxidants, which are protected in opaque packaging
- The shades work great for most skin types
- Nice gel-like texture that blends easily and feels comfortable on skin
- Good coverage for a TM/BB cream!

CONS:
- The shimmer/sparkles! Very 5 years ago. It gives a too-shiny look (especially a few hours in) that's not as natural of a finish as most would like.
- Parabens preservatives

Sephora and Ulta.com no longer carry this, but it's on TF's website. Hopefully Too Faced won't discontinue but will update the formulation/rebrand soon!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

First and foremost, I dislike foundation. I dislike seeing a lovely person from across the room and seeing their foundation before I see them. I haven't worn full-coverage foundation in years and doubt that I ever will, especially since my skin is beginning to, ah, mature. I wore Aveda's Inner Light tinted moisturizer for years, but something has changed with the formulation or my skin and now when I wear it I can see it sitting on my skin instead of seeing good skin. A friend who has good skin - you notice her pretty complexion, not her foundation- wears this and I tried hers to see how it fit. It was the wrong color for me, but I liked how it felt and that it didn't pool up in my dry lines or create an obvious "wearing makeup" look. I took myself to the Ulta counter to find the right color and walked out with Snow Glow. I love how it feels, that I can hit the areas that need coverage and buff it out so all I see is good skin, and how it photographs. I had a professional portrait done for an art opening and my skin looked amazing in all of the pictures- both close up and far away. I don't love the sparkle in this cream, but you only see if if you're standing too close for comfort (and I don't like sparkle in anything), and that's about all I don't like. Well, that and the fact that Snow Glow is nearly always sold out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Recently repurchased a couple of my favorite Too Faced products so figured I'd review 'em all at once. This is the only non-Korean BB cream I'll wear and it's excellent on my skin. Snow Glow is the perfect color for me in winter and it's easily adjusted with a little bronzer in summer. Fantastic silky texture that doesn't feel greasy or sticky.

On my dry skin it's a satin finish that looks like skin and doesn't emphasize flakes or look too super-dewy, which is my main gripe with Korean BBs. My usual favorites are Missha Cho Bo Yang and Skin79 Pink Label, and this one can easily play ball with the big boys. I bought it as a replacement for Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer, which broke me out horribly, and it beats the LM by a landslide as far as texture, color match, and longevity go.

What's weird is that I wasn't super excited when I bought it and then one day I realized that it was the only base I'd worn for weeks. I recently downsized my massive foundation collection and this was one of the 11 out of *coughnearlyfortycough* that made the final cut. I've repurchased several times and will continue to do so.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this BB cream. To be fair, it is the first BB cream I've ever used and I got it on sale, but I really like the light coverage that leaves my skin looking fresh and bright instead of dull. I generally don't wear much in the way of foundation, so this really works for smoothing out any minor redness that I might have going on without being too makeupey (if you know what I mean).

I also love that it has SPF in it which helps bring down the time it takes to get ready in the morning and the number of items I have to deal with. Once I did try skipping moisturizer and just putting on the BB cream, but I'd only recommend this if you have very oily skin--mine felt too dry doing this, but it might work in the summer.

Overall, I really like it and will likely purchase again when I run out.

This was so greasy and slick it was almost a gross feel one my face. Other than that it has very high coverage and lasts a long time for how expensive it is.