Tom Ford Traceless Foundation SPF 15

Tom Ford Traceless Foundation SPF 15

3.8

ACTIVE INGREDIENT: OCTINOXATE 2.20% INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: WATER\AQUA\EAU [] PHENYL TRIMETHICONE [] CAPRYLYL METHICONE [] DIMETHICONE [] BUTYLENE GLYCOL [] ISOHEXADECANE [] CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE [] ISOCETYL ALCOHOL [] PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE [] MAGNESIUM SULFATE [] PEG-10 DIMETHICONE [] WHEAT GERM GLYCERIDES [] SAPINDUS MUKUROSSI FRUIT EXTRACT [] MORINDA CITRIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT [] LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) [] CHOLESTEROL [] CAFFEINE [] GLYCERIN [] SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL [] DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE [] LINOLEIC ACID [] LECITHIN [] PEG-10 DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER [] CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE [] SODIUM HYALURONATE [] LAURETH-7 [] TOCOPHERYL ACETATE [] CAESALPINIA SPINOSA GUM [] SORBITAN STEARATE [] TRIETHYL CITRATE [] TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE [] PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRA-DI-T-BUTYL HYDROXYHYDROCINNAMATE [] HYDROGENATED LECITHIN [] HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER [] PROPYLENE CARBONATE [] XANTHAN GUM [] ASCORBYL PALMITATE [] SILICA [] LINALOOL [] CHLOROXYLENOL [] PHENOXYETHANOL [] [+/- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891) [] IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) [] MICA]

on 5/31/2016 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Amazing foundation for normal dry skin types! Provides sheer to medium coverage and looks very natural on skin without enhancing pores or lines... Am very happy to use it because I love the color 06 I choosed for my tanned skin! Nc43 at the moment! Tom Ford is one of my favorites makeup brands. It's high quality and I love the way the products looks and the way it feels on my skin. Highly recommended

on 5/7/2016 5:24:00 PM

I decided to try out this foundation because I couldn’t buy my shade of the foundation which I had used. I’m glad to give it a try.This foundation makes my skin look healthy. I love it.

The best feature: natural, traceless finish.
This foundation doesn't accentuate fine lines and pores. This is one of the best features of it. It blends easily and goes well with my sunblock with zinc oxide. It makes my skin look dewy and natural: FYI, my skin is normal. The lightest shade (alabaster) is on the dark side compared to other brand foundations, but it is not an issue for me. FYI, I used B 10 of Yves Saint Laurent Youth Serum Foundation and #02 of Guerlain Parure Gold, but the two shades didn’t match my skin tone exactly. Compared to the two foundations, this foundation is runnier. The coverage is light.

The point I wish:
The only complaint is that this foundation contains Octinoxate as a sunscreen property. Regarding ingredients, it doesn't have ingredients that I'm concerned about for safety except Octinoxate. I try to avoid sunscreen/sunblock products with Octinoxate. Yet its amount in this foundation is little, and it is very hard to find a liquid foundation without Octinoxate in the market. I’m wondering why cosmetic companies put sunscreen properties in foundations even though the amount of the sunscreen/sunblock properties is not enough to protect the skin from UVA and UVB.

I recommend this foundation to people who want light, natural look finish.

To Read all 32 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/12/2016 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is hands down the worst foundation I've ever used, and I've tried a lot of them. I've loved every single Tom Ford product I've tried so far - the cream eyeshadows, lipsticks, the illuminating duo (a desert island product fo' sure), etc. - so you can imagine how much I wanted to love this one. I made the mistake of saving a sample I got of this for a special occasion... oh boy. It was so bad I actually doubled cleansed my face and redid my makeup altogether - a rarity, because I'm that person who doesn't mind having a bad makeup day once in a while. I've combination skin and this foundation clung to ALL my dry patches on the cheeks, despite applying it with a damp beauty blender, and come on, that supposedly makes all applications fool-proof. NOT THIS ONE. No matter how hard I tried to blend this, it still looked like I caked on heaps of product and it emphasized all my pores and hyperpigmentation to boot. I wish I was kidding, but I tried blending it for a solid 30 minutes before giving up. None of my drugstore foundations have been this HORRIBLE and I've had my fair share of grey casts, mask-like full coverages, emphasizing previously non-existent fine lines, YOU NAME IT. This is the first of its kind. Let's not even touch on the ridiculous price tag. Save your money and buy a L'Oreal one. Needless to say, I tossed the rest of the sample away... I'm truly horrified.

on 9/15/2015 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This foundation has a really beautiful finish and I was happy to see that the lightest shade was light enough for me as opposed to the other TF foundations. The coverage is sheer in my opinion but overall the foundation is nice. I feel like it's not necessarily worth the price tag; you are definitely paying a bit extra for it being Tom Ford brand; but all in all this is a nice foundation. I'd be lying if I said I would repurchase this, though, because it didn't blow me away.

on 8/20/2015 9:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

The product gave me an oily look although it did look very natural, I looked very oily -not dewy -oily.
It made my pores look huge but when I tried it with the peach primer they were minimised.
The product did however last 12 hours of the full day without a primer on top or touch ups.
However the product was sticky to touch on my face.
Coverage was okay, not bad but not great.
Because of all of this I don't think it's worth its price so I wouldn't purchase it again.

on 8/19/2015 2:16:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is the foundation which I bought about a month ago, using it for a few times. I love the packaging. It feels so luxury. The pump is nice. It doesn't pump out a lot of product out. If you put it on the counter at the bathroom it is looking really good.
The product itself, I love the colour it matches my skin, I am using the shade 05 natural. The finish is really dewy, it is very nice of glow on my face. The coverage is sheer to light. I think you could build it up to medium. At the beginning I use the beautyblender to out it on, it can even the skin tone, redness can be cover. I will say, it is good for people who has good skin.
If you have scars it might not work for you.
It is feeling really moist, which is good for winter time.
Lasting power I will not say it is the best. It will need to be touch up for every few hours. May be every 3-4 hours. It is depends on how oily you are. I am oily on the nose area mainly. The rest is really good. On the other hand, I had have nap before with this foundation, after the nap, the bronzer and blush is still on. I will give 3 out of 5 for the lasting power.
Price is really expensive, it is very high end foundation. I would buy this again. Even though is expensive, but I don't need to use a lot of product, 1 and half pump I can finish with my face with a flat top brush, that's I mean I have more product to use.i like this foundation.
I would recommended this foundation to people who has normal to dry skin, not so much for oily skin. With matte primer might work, with good skin. Good for dry weather.

Update on this product. Still love the finish. Still love the feeling of light weight. Just be careful oxidation.
I still love this product. May be just now I can only use it with summer tan. Sad

Hope it helps you girls and guys.

on 8/3/2015 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hated this foundation for several reasons until something saved it. I hated this when I first got it because of the lack of coverage and lack of staying power, both of which ended up making me look worn and aged a couple of hours after application. Recently I've been adding a couple of drops of the Marc Jacobs Remarcable Concentrate or the Cover FX Drops and now I love this. Either of those help address both of the issues I had with this foundation and now it looks beautiful, but luminous and it lasts!

I have already wrote in my other reviews that I love Tom Ford and it's one of my favourite brands for makeup.

I used this foundation in hot climate so it turned out to be very greasy and too moisturising. I think it will be good for those who live in cold climate during winter time. It's very nourishing. Good coverage. That's all I can say.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have been enjoying this foundation for two month. I wanted to buy the TF foundation stick, but when I described my skin type to the SA at TF she recommended the graceless foundation. It is for very dry to dry skin. I have very dry skin and I really like tis product. I also purchased the TF primer.
My only complaint is the color selection. I purchased Fawn for my cool tone pinkish fair skin. It was the best match but I find it is somewhat yellow based. But I love this foundation because it looks so natural. It is the closest thing to a no makeup look foundation. It evens out my skin and leaves a dewy finish. I feel someone with oily skin would not appreciate this. But my dry skin soaks this foundation up and U.S. Left with a dewy youthful appearance.

I would purchase again if TF creates a foundation color better suited for my NW20 skin. I love the few TF makeup products that I have purchased and will buy more in the future.

on 2/14/2015 5:10:00 PM

I splurged on this and am really glad I did. This does everything I want a foundation to do and it does not oxidize. I use a damp beauty blender to apply it and allow it to sink in. I set it (lightly) with the La Mer loose powder (another splurge). It looks so great---even in pics. It doesn't do that white cast thing (even though it has SPF). I am very happy with it. I have even noticed my skin looks so much better lately. I have no idea why, but reading here about others experiencing same thing makes me realize it has to be the foundation. Very happy. It's a splurge I would give in to again.