Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions - Purifying Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Clean & Clear Morning Burst Fruit Infusions - Purifying Cleanser

on 8/10/2012 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Ok so, this was my first shot at Clean&Clear products. After all the commercials and sightings at stores, I caved and decided to try it out.
So first of all I want to say how good the friggin smells! Very citrusy, I suppose it's to expect because it's indicated they use real fruit extracts. Also they have a unique formula wich includes strawberry seeds! There are only a few but it definatly doesn't irratate the skin (so for people with sensitive skin, I recommend) and cleanses very well and purifies your pores and treats acne. I use it in the morning and always feel awake and ready to face the day!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

First, let me just say how YUMMY this smells. I've never been a huge fan of Clean and Clear (just because the products never worked for my skin) but I love this cleanser! After using it to cleanse my face, my face feels super clean and soft. To add on, the smell really does wake me up in the morning. I wish the packaging came with a cap or something on top of the pump though, that'd make it more travel friendly.