L'Oreal Infallible - Endless Pearl

L'Oreal Infallible - Endless Pearl

3.6

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

Endless pearl is a cute shadow. I like the glitter but i have to admit it's pretty chalky for my liking.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful shade! I can't wait to buy all of the L'oreal infallible eye shadows

To Read all 29 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/1/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This is an eyeshadow I've rediscovered lately. I can see why some think this is too sheer. I use it to set my eyeshadow primer and then it is sheer. I apply it with a brush. But when I use it for a highlight color I use a sponge tip applicator and I find it to be amazingly opaque. My only complaint is that I don't find it very easy to use. Removing the cover from a jar and then the lid inside is kind of a pain. Would prefer a regular eyeshadow single. The finish is matte and the color is a nice bone. Not too light. Great shadow for the price.

on 8/20/2013 11:01:00 AM

I wanted to like this color but found that on my eyelids it did not show up much at all. That, and the glittery nature of it pretty much excludes me using it under my brow. I tried it both dry and wet to no effect. I am NC25 and older so this might work on a fairer, younger person. Just didn't find it worked at all for me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was very lucky to find this shadow at a 75% off clearance sale at Sears, so I only spent $2 as opposed to buying it at top price ( regularly about $7.99 )
I'm not sure I would have bought it at full price, but am nonetheless very pleased with the shadow. This shade was exactly what I had been looking for to replace my Bobbi Brown shadow ( ivory) that I recieved as a gift.
Endless Pearl is not sparkly at all, something I'm glad of. It is quite matte, so if that's something you love ( as I do), it's great.
It works well as a brightening all-over lid shadow and also as a brow bone and inner eye highlighter.
Packaging was a little tricky to figure out at first (as in how to open it!), but the little stopper that keeps the shadow pressed is a lovely addition that I wish more shadows feautured.
All in all, a very nice shadow!

on 4/25/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

the color was perfect for inner corner highlighting but the formula was very chunky! not sure if i got a bad one or its just THIS particular color. my emerald one was fine, this one was very chunky and "wet" like, difficult to spread...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Total dud for me. Not pearly at all, no sparkle, no depth, appears chalky and flat. I expect better quality from the Infallibles, several of which I use often. This one's a waste of time.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Perfect for a quick and easy highlight for the inner eye corners and browbone. Just use your fingers! If youre looking for a very pigmented shadow for the lid, i dont think youll get that with this. But for a foolproof and subtle inner corner and browbone highlight, this is my go-to product. Minimal fallout, finely milled, buttery texture- love.

This is just an average eyeshadow, but it is better than most drugstore eyeshadows. Endless Pearl doesn't seem to have as much staying power as the other Infallible shadows I have tried do, even when I use primer.

I love using this to even out my eyelids. I hate looking really "made-up" so I'm not big on eyeshadow, especially when I use a really pigmented blush/bronzer/highlighter/lip color. But I have the vein-iest eyelids and I'm always on the lookout for something that will even them out without creasing. When I first tried this I didn't like it because it looked chalky and dry. But when applied wet (with fingers or a damp concealer brush), it goes on like a dream!! It's super creamy and easy to blend and makes me look so fresh eyed and awake. I use this on top of a primer, and it stays on all day with no creasing. It also makes a great base for other shadows. My only issue with all the Infallibles is the packaging. It's cute but the stopper thing is pretty annoying when I'm in a hurry. I'm willing to deal with it though because it's perfect in every other way.