L'Oreal Infallible - Endless Pearl

L'Oreal Infallible - Endless Pearl

3.5

Cyclohexasiloxane, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, alcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol,Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Talc, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tin Oxide, Alumina, Polyurethane-11, [+/- May Contain / Peut Contenir: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77947 / Zinc Oxide, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake,CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake]

on 4/27/2017 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is a really nice basic lid shade. Soft, warm beige, very similar to MAC Shroom. I use it by itself as a one and done, or with a taupe shade for my crease. Perfect for day looks. The consistency is soft (it is a pressed pigment, so be careful it can spill_ the pot packaging with the little double lid is necessary because it is actually a loose powder). It blends very easily and does not feel or look dry. It is not creamy, by any means mind you, but somewhere in between. It has a very decent consistency, though I was hoping for a little softer feel. It has a slight illuminating property, but no glitter or shimmer chunks. I guess I was hoping for a little more iridescence given that it is called "Endless Pearl," so one lippie off. It goes for about $8.00, which is pricey for a d/s single, but it is far superior to LM Stellar or BB's Bone or Ivory, so in that context, it's a deal. Use with a primer or base of some kind because it seems to kind of fall off and disappear otherwise. It's nice, but wouldn't repurchase. There are too many other neutrals to try.

Endless pearl is a cute shadow. I like the glitter but i have to admit it's pretty chalky for my liking.

on 8/20/2013 11:01:00 AM

I wanted to like this color but found that on my eyelids it did not show up much at all. That, and the glittery nature of it pretty much excludes me using it under my brow. I tried it both dry and wet to no effect. I am NC25 and older so this might work on a fairer, younger person. Just didn't find it worked at all for me.

on 7/1/2015 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

This is an eyeshadow I've rediscovered lately. I can see why some think this is too sheer. I use it to set my eyeshadow primer and then it is sheer. I apply it with a brush. But when I use it for a highlight color I use a sponge tip applicator and I find it to be amazingly opaque. My only complaint is that I don't find it very easy to use. Removing the cover from a jar and then the lid inside is kind of a pain. Would prefer a regular eyeshadow single. The finish is matte and the color is a nice bone. Not too light. Great shadow for the price.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I was very lucky to find this shadow at a 75% off clearance sale at Sears, so I only spent $2 as opposed to buying it at top price ( regularly about $7.99 )
I'm not sure I would have bought it at full price, but am nonetheless very pleased with the shadow. This shade was exactly what I had been looking for to replace my Bobbi Brown shadow ( ivory) that I recieved as a gift.
Endless Pearl is not sparkly at all, something I'm glad of. It is quite matte, so if that's something you love ( as I do), it's great.
It works well as a brightening all-over lid shadow and also as a brow bone and inner eye highlighter.
Packaging was a little tricky to figure out at first (as in how to open it!), but the little stopper that keeps the shadow pressed is a lovely addition that I wish more shadows feautured.
All in all, a very nice shadow!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a beautiful shade! I can't wait to buy all of the L'oreal infallible eye shadows

on 4/25/2013 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

the color was perfect for inner corner highlighting but the formula was very chunky! not sure if i got a bad one or its just THIS particular color. my emerald one was fine, this one was very chunky and "wet" like, difficult to spread...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Total dud for me. Not pearly at all, no sparkle, no depth, appears chalky and flat. I expect better quality from the Infallibles, several of which I use often. This one's a waste of time.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Perfect for a quick and easy highlight for the inner eye corners and browbone. Just use your fingers! If youre looking for a very pigmented shadow for the lid, i dont think youll get that with this. But for a foolproof and subtle inner corner and browbone highlight, this is my go-to product. Minimal fallout, finely milled, buttery texture- love.

This has very little color payoff and staying power.