L'Oreal Infallible - Iced Latte 888

L'Oreal Infallible - Iced Latte 888

4.6

This is SUCH an amazing eye shadow, absolutely beautiful. I use this EVERY single day no lie. Today was the first time I did full makeup without it and I feel naked. I use this as a highlight, inner corner, cheek bones, nose. everything. I am very pale and cool toned and was worried this would show up too dark or orange on me as it looked slightly bronze. On me it seems like a champagne/slight bronze/silver color that has a sheen and no big sparkles. This little baby makes me GLOW. I usually just use my finger and blend it in. I wore this in Punta Cana where It was disgustingly hot and THIS was the only makeup left on my face. It held up in the pool, just not the ocean. I will buy this forever, I swear.

This eyeshadow is AMAZING. I was so impressed especially since it's a drugstore brand. Iced Latte is also a great dupe for Sin by Urban Decay. I may even like it better, and Sin is my holy grail. I wore it for 6+ hours last night, in humidity, rain, etc. and it still looked awesome when I got home.

on 7/5/2016 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Stays put all day! Doesn't crease!

on 3/15/2016 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my go to eyeshadow it stays all day long with no primer and it is a great base color of you want to wear something else this will act as a primer and a base color. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I have been using it religiously for the past 5 years and it is my absolute favorite I wear it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Such a great dupe for Stila Kitten! Being pale, a good highlight shade can be difficult to find. I use this as a nice highlighter on my upper brow bone and in my inner corner, or on top of a darker shade on the lid, or even just alone on the lid when I'm in a rush. I always get compliments when I wear it, and it stays all day. The formula goes on smoothly with finger or brush. When I hit pan, I'll be repurchasing without a doubt.

on 1/20/2016 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful product! I like to use this specific color in the corner of my eyes and a tiny bit under my brows. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. This is a great product for a great price!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchased this for my xmas and new years eve makeup. Along with glistening garnet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE.
Iced latte is a beautiful champagney silver color. It looks so lovely in the inner tear duct and corner. I'm sure it will be beautiful as an all over too I just haven't tried that yet.
The packaging is nice. I like that is comes with an extra lid to keep is sealed tight. Yes it can be a nuisance but it's just. The price for the amount of product is absolutely amazing. And the quality and pigmentation is definitely something to talk about. One of the drugstore gems out there.
I've found that it is best applied with your finger. Makeup brushes do not apply it well, a synthetic one didn't even work all that great. I used this with UD primer in original, and the second time with UD'S sin. It worked better with original. Sin kind of clumped it up on me. Not terribly but enough for me to think I will keep using the original when I use this.
I highly recommend these and am excited to try others. I just wish they would bring back some discontinued ones that I'll never get to try. Like golden mahogany..😧

Perfect! This is very pigmented and beautiful! It will last all day. Even if you forget to take it off it will still look good the next day!! I wore it swimming a few times and it stayed on really well! It does not come off until I take it off!

on 9/24/2015 11:47:00 PM

I got Iced Latte a week after I bought my first Infallible shadow in bronzed taupe. On my first application with a brush, I got pigments across my entire eyelid and some powder fell on my cheeks. It takes a lot of rubbing to clean up the stray pigments, which proves that Infallible shadows have strong and wonderfully glittery pigmentation. I solved my problem by covering up the unwanted streaks with my reliable concealer. I found this shadow does great as a highlighter and eye shadow. Just be careful with the application because the powder seem to be too loose so they can fell off when you use a brush. I am thinking I'd use my fingertips next time for better control.

on 8/18/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is perfect. I am not a fan of loose shadow but it keeps clean and is easy to apply.

The price point is great, I think this is a dupe for some of the more HE products like this

I bought 2, and this one is a good day base, the other Amber is great to swipe on for night time (I have fair skin)

Who needs HE eyeshadow when you can get this at the drugstore for a fraction of the price?