L'Oreal Infallible - Iced Latte 888

4.6

on 7/5/2016 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Stays put all day! Doesn't crease!

on 3/15/2016 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is my go to eyeshadow it stays all day long with no primer and it is a great base color of you want to wear something else this will act as a primer and a base color. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT I have been using it religiously for the past 5 years and it is my absolute favorite I wear it EVERY SINGLE DAY.

To Read all 80 Reviews, Login or Join

Such a great dupe for Stila Kitten! Being pale, a good highlight shade can be difficult to find. I use this as a nice highlighter on my upper brow bone and in my inner corner, or on top of a darker shade on the lid, or even just alone on the lid when I'm in a rush. I always get compliments when I wear it, and it stays all day. The formula goes on smoothly with finger or brush. When I hit pan, I'll be repurchasing without a doubt.

on 1/20/2016 2:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful product! I like to use this specific color in the corner of my eyes and a tiny bit under my brows. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day. This is a great product for a great price!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I purchased this for my xmas and new years eve makeup. Along with glistening garnet. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE.
Iced latte is a beautiful champagney silver color. It looks so lovely in the inner tear duct and corner. I'm sure it will be beautiful as an all over too I just haven't tried that yet.
The packaging is nice. I like that is comes with an extra lid to keep is sealed tight. Yes it can be a nuisance but it's just. The price for the amount of product is absolutely amazing. And the quality and pigmentation is definitely something to talk about. One of the drugstore gems out there.
I've found that it is best applied with your finger. Makeup brushes do not apply it well, a synthetic one didn't even work all that great. I used this with UD primer in original, and the second time with UD'S sin. It worked better with original. Sin kind of clumped it up on me. Not terribly but enough for me to think I will keep using the original when I use this.
I highly recommend these and am excited to try others. I just wish they would bring back some discontinued ones that I'll never get to try. Like golden mahogany..😧

Perfect! This is very pigmented and beautiful! It will last all day. Even if you forget to take it off it will still look good the next day!! I wore it swimming a few times and it stayed on really well! It does not come off until I take it off!

on 9/24/2015 11:47:00 PM

I got Iced Latte a week after I bought my first Infallible shadow in bronzed taupe. On my first application with a brush, I got pigments across my entire eyelid and some powder fell on my cheeks. It takes a lot of rubbing to clean up the stray pigments, which proves that Infallible shadows have strong and wonderfully glittery pigmentation. I solved my problem by covering up the unwanted streaks with my reliable concealer. I found this shadow does great as a highlighter and eye shadow. Just be careful with the application because the powder seem to be too loose so they can fell off when you use a brush. I am thinking I'd use my fingertips next time for better control.

on 8/18/2015 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This is perfect. I am not a fan of loose shadow but it keeps clean and is easy to apply.

The price point is great, I think this is a dupe for some of the more HE products like this

I bought 2, and this one is a good day base, the other Amber is great to swipe on for night time (I have fair skin)

Who needs HE eyeshadow when you can get this at the drugstore for a fraction of the price?

on 7/29/2015 10:12:00 AM

I bought this thinking it was similar to the Maybelline color tattoos - I like those but can't find a color I really like, and this shade - Iced Latte - is super pretty. I saw it on others in photos and liked the finish, as well. However - I don't like it in person, for me. I didn't realize it's a loose powder - totally my own fault, should have done more research - and a powder that seems SUPER powdery, if that makes any sense. I tried it first on bare skin, and the finish was very patchy - once a bit of shadow stuck to the lid, it was tough to blend it out without really rubbing. Which brings me to a particular peeve of mine - I could not for the life of me get this product to apply with a brush. I have longish nails, so I don't like to apply eye shadow with my fingers, and it didn't matter what kind of brush I used - natural or synthetic - I still needed to use my fingers to get this stuff smooth. You can pick up the pigment with a brush, but if you don't tap it prior to application, the fallout is horrendous. When I DID tap the brush, all the shadow fell off! The pigment stuck in place even more when I tried it with a primer (DUH) but it still looked patchy. And BTW, I needed a makeup wipe to get the fallout from under my eyes and off my cheeks - which at least tells me that this product would probably wear well if I could apply it! So, bummer - the price is right and you can pick it up anywhere, which is always nice. The little tamper is a nice addition, to keep the powder from flying all over. The color range looks great, as well. Just not for me!

on 5/14/2015 9:23:00 AM

This stuff is great. I'm a Color Tattoo hoarder because I love using them as a base, but on days I'm looking for a little bit of shimmer, I can use this as a base or all over the lid and it lasts all day. It is super pigmented, buttery soft, blends really well. This is a staple in my cosmetics collection and I highly recommend.