By Terry Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
By Terry Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation
Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation

4.5

AQUA/ WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRISODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DEXTRIN PALMITATE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CYCLOTETRASILOXANE, BORON NITRIDE, ALUMINA, METHYLPARABEN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TALC, LAUROYL LYSINE, SILICA, PALMITIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PHOENIX DACTYLIFERA (DATE) SEED EXTRACT, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, PROLINAMIDOETHYL IMIDAZOLE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BORON OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, +/- [CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES].

on 10/19/2013 10:22:00 AM

Wow - this was a nice surprise! The sample I had was lying around for a few weeks, because I thought it would anyway be too sheer for me and my ruddy skin. But hey, I have to say - it evens out my uneven, reddish skin perfectly fine, and it looked very natural. I also liked the consistency - a bit gel-like, very moisturizing and luxurious on the skin. It might feel a bit too moisturizing in summer, but it would be a great pampering foundation for all other seasons. Shade no. 8 was the perfect match for me too, so I already miss it a bit, now that my sample is used up. That doesn´t happen too often! Now I would be really curious to try other products (and of course the Cover Expert foundation) by this brand, and I´m thinking about purchasing.

on 4/1/2013 8:11:00 AM

This foundation is absolutely beautiful, there's no doubt about it. Minimal coverage but a beautiful sheer glowy finish that really is my skin but better. I tend to think that it's worth paying a little extra for a really great skin product and makeup base, as if your skin looks great that's half the battle won. However, this foundation lasted me two months, at most. I used it sparingly, sometimes with my fingers and sometimes with a Real Techniques Expert Face Brush. I really don't wear a lot of foundation at all, so I was shocked at how quickly it ran out. At 44,00 I think it's completely unacceptable. Compare it to my MAC Face and Body, which I've never managed to finish a bottle of and which is almost half the price, or really any cheaper high street foundations which last months longer, and it persuades me that as much as this might be my HG foundation, I refuse to pay that much for two months worth of use.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I just quickly tried this on in my local Space NK. The finish is BEAUTIFUL, glowing, flawless, and has quite good converage - more a light medium than a sheer. I tried this in shade one and two - the shades seem to have great undertones, quite neutral, a tad on the yellow side - but so so neutral, meaning is effortlessly melts into skin. i'd say that the lightest shade - 1 - is probably a NW/C10 or lighter, and the 2 is probably about a NW/C15. I am a nw/c18 i'd say :), I normally wear the lightest shade in foundation and both of these were too light!

Anyway, amazing job By Terry. Makes your skin look flawless and beautiful like nothing else and really melts into the skin. Great stuff! But you would definitely need a concealer (though honestly in terms of coverage, this didn't provide much less than the Cover Expert. Both make skin look amazing! This is more dewy - but the Cover Expert definitely provides a lot of glow :)!)

Expensive, but definitely worth it! The best thing I have ever put on my skin!

Makes skin GLOW! Looks gorgeous on skin - glowing, smoothed out, supple - radiant! Has a sheer but adequate coverage. GREAT shade range, I am normally the palest shade - but in this I am shade 3 (about MAC nw18) and it matches really really well! It has great natural undertones, not too orange or pink or yellow. I'd say it's more on the cool side, but a true skin color - not strong undertones. Very impressed.

HG for its beautiful effect on the skin - gorgeously glowing and smoothed out. Like an Angels face haha :)! However, not got much coverage, so would need to be mixed with a higher coverage fdtn or used with a good concealer.

It also contains no skin irritants or acne causing ingredients. Some claim cones are bad for their skin...having read up on them - on sources backed with research and science, they are actually skin conditioners, and don't have a high rate for causing break outs or irritations. However, I don't want to disregard people's experiences and personal opinions, we all have unique skin which may react badly to certain chemicals that others have no issue with :).

edit; sometimes slides around a bit!! looks kind of greasy/wet/i scracth my skin and it leaves a mark...weird, doesnt work great with other products!

redeit = omg this is so f*cking gorgeous. I have started to apply it very lightly - and it's glowy perfection, when it slid around an dlooked too wet, i think i applied too many different kinds of products and too thickly. Now I apply a very light amount and it is just beautiful! I find the coverage to be quite good even though it's sheer (when applied thick it has high medium coverage) - but i find when i apply too much it obscures my face sructure as it looks too thick and mask like! Anyway awesome product - no breakouts from it at all :o). Love how i tmakes my skin look and has pretty amazing lasting power! The shades also run quite light so watch out for that :)!