By Terry Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Curly
By Terry Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation
Sheer Expert Perfecting Fluid Foundation

1 review

AQUA/ WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, GLYCERIN, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, TRISODIUM CITRATE, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DEXTRIN PALMITATE, MICA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, HEXYL CINNAMAL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, GERANIOL, EUGENOL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, CYCLOTETRASILOXANE, BORON NITRIDE, ALUMINA, METHYLPARABEN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, DEHYDROACETIC ACID, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, TALC, LAUROYL LYSINE, SILICA, PALMITIC ACID, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, PHOENIX DACTYLIFERA (DATE) SEED EXTRACT, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS (RAPESEED) STEROLS, PROLINAMIDOETHYL IMIDAZOLE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BORON OXIDE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM METHYLPARABEN, +/- [CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77492 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES].

on 1/6/2013 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I took my time writing about this product. In the meantime, I tried GA luminous silk and Le Metier. Those didn't compare to the quailty of by Terry sheer expert cover. I'm a no.4 rosy beige. I'm so ridiculously tired of SA's trying to put me in YELLOW tone foundations. I am peaches and cream and this is a perfect match. It leaves my skin creamy looking and flawless. No balling up, No oxidizing, and No blotting needed when I'm using this incredible foundation. I am a foundation junkie, but since my last trail with Le Metier and GA I am done searching. Sisley is a very close second!