CLINIQUE Sun SPF 45 Targeted Protection Stick

CLINIQUE Sun SPF 45 Targeted Protection Stick

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this. I have finished two sticks already.

It is greasy so i only use it at the beach and it is amazing. I use it around my eye and I have managed to keep my eye area wrinkle free.

It has a discreet scent, nothing overwhelming, and the consistency is buttery. It is transparent so you dont get any annoying white streaks.

It does clog pores however so i would advice careful use at the areas where there are pores.

Overall a great product.

on 5/15/2014 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a great touch up sunscreen to have on the go. no fragrance, and no nasty chemicals, no parabens, no oxybenzone, so it is pretty good. spf 45 is high sunscreen and i would recommend this for touch up. the price isn't so bad either, at $21+ . i have compared it with the shisieido and clarins spf sticks, both of them have annoying fragrance so i picked this one instead.

on 1/23/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I use this for around my eyes when I go places during summer. Its kinda heavy and sticky so it doesn't sit well under makeup. My skin is a little sensitive and this is non-irritating. Its small and easy to carry around which is good for travel and when your out and about. Its waterproof and its has no scent. It doesn't really soak in though so its especially good for lips.