Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

2.0

1 review

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product but I was disappointed. ....I have oily skin so when I tried this I put on a bit of powder just in case.....it still left me an oily mess.....when you first apply it it looks super cute nice even with light to medium coverage....but after a few hours it looks shiny and makes my pores look huge....the good thing is it doesn't break me out.....this probably would be good for someone who has dry skin but if you have oily skin dont use this and it a little on the expensive side......