Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

on 9/17/2017 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

OMG this what's the hands down best face makeup that ever existed! It was the ONLY thing that my husband wanted me to wear. WHY was it discontinued?!!!! I'm so upset, nothing else makes me look even half as good! Anyone know where to get them or have one please let me know! I use shade Vanilla glow

on 11/5/2013 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Nice light coverage, doesn't break me out, adds a healthy glow to the skin and keeps my look fresh all day. Looks even better with a tiny bit of setting powder!(: Plus the packaging is cute too. I use this BB cream + Physicians Formula Super BB Powder on top to set for my everyday medium coverage natural skin look, but for dates with my Boyfriend (who prefers me makeup-free,) a dab of this TF BB Cream on my face and a coat of mascara does the job :) I love this bb cream and recommend it to everyone, if you are looking for a naturally flawless look with light to medium coverage. Xoxo<3

EDIT: decided I don't love this! The slight shimmer in this really emphasizes pores and highlights bumpy skin. Not smoothing.