Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

2.5

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing breaks me out but this gave me 3 huge ugly zits and I rarely breakout! Didn't want to believe it but sadly this was the culprit...so ad because it was such a good product I would of loved to use....

on 3/19/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I've been using this product for about two weeks now and now I'm happy to report that this beauty balm works wonderfully on my oily, acne-prone skin. I only have to put it on my skin once in the morning and it would last all day which is pretty unbelievable since I live in tropical area, meaning the weather is always extremely hot and humid.

In my opinion, I think it gives like a sheer to medium coverage which is an awesome amount of coverage for people who prefer to go for a natural look (like me). While this product doesn't give me a completely polished look, it gives out a dewy finish while remain pretty much the same all day. I believe I only have to blot twice during the day.

Bonus: the product looks great in picture!! It doesn't give out white cast and again, it loos very natural.
I'd say that the color tone is more suitable on ppl with darker or yellow undertone or ppl who like to look tanned rather than ppl with pink undertone or ppl who like a rather polished, porcelain look.

Warning: make sure you use a very good cleanser afterward. this thing lasts all day and it determines to stay all night. so make sure you clean your face really well afterward or it might break you out.