Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

1.7

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

on 4/10/2013 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really dislike this stuff. It does absolutely nothing on my skin. I wasn't expecting full coverage, but this hardly qualifies as tinted. It doesn't match me, somehow it just turns my face yellow without actually providing coverage I have a yellow undertone, but this is way too strong and dark. It is nothing like a true BB cream, and it's ridiculously expensive for what it is. I usually love Too Faced, but the only positive thing I can say about it is it doesn't really get shiny on me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The best thing about this product for me is the color match, which is pretty good for my NC15, yellow-undertoned skin (only in summer - in winter I am more of an NC10 and this is a 1/2 shade too dark). I also like that it doesn't cause me to breakout which is rare because my skin is really sensitive. And it offers great sun protection. This has a moist feel, and a very dewy finish. Too dewy in my opinion. I have really dry skin and even I look like a greaseball when I wear this. I dust Nars Light Reflecting loose powder over the T-zone and it looks and wears much better. The real problem is this offers almost no coverage but manages to look really obvious on me by the end of the day -- highlights flakes and oxidizes to a peachy tone. I have to blot when I wear this abd it does rub off some of the product. I guess I could see this working for someone who really likes that dewy look, and needs almost no coverage.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to love this but have not found any BB Cream that I've liked so far. The Sephora MA matched me as this color, I'm Estee Lauder Invisible 1N1 for reference. I have dry skin but this BB made my skin look oily even when I wore nothing under it, I looked like a oil slick. It was not flattering at all. I guess BB's just aren't for me. Bummer.