Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product but I was disappointed. ....I have oily skin so when I tried this I put on a bit of powder just in case.....it still left me an oily mess.....when you first apply it it looks super cute nice even with light to medium coverage....but after a few hours it looks shiny and makes my pores look huge....the good thing is it doesn't break me out.....this probably would be good for someone who has dry skin but if you have oily skin dont use this and it a little on the expensive side......

on 6/21/2012 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this bb cream. Usually the bb cream that comes from the US isn't the best and I've always found some sort of issue with them and never came close when comparing them to the ones from Asia, but this bb cream takes the lead!

It comes on smoothly and blends so well. Even in the summertime when my skin becomes more tan as I have to work more outdoors, the bb cream still blends well with my skintone. It does everything from giving you enough skin protection to coverage. Not only does it make my skin look even better (I'm Asian and constantly getting complimented even before I started using this bb cream, but when I started using this stuff I'm getting even more compliments!!)!!
I love this product so much that whenever I go into Sephora to buy another bottle, I RAVE about the stuff to other customers.

The only thing I could change is the price, but even then the price compared to the other bb creams found in Sephora it's still very reasonable.
If you want something easy to apply, that makes you look flawless, that protects your skin, that lasts all day long (yes, even in 100+ degree weather AND working out), and a fast application and go...this is the stuff you go for!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

First, I do have to say that I think this product is NOT for those looking for A. heavy coverage or B. Have lots of break outs or problem skin. You will not get the coverage you are looking for and for those with extremely oily skin, large pores, extreme redness or dryness I am not sure how this product will work for you. I am also not sure how this product works on older skin.

I think this product is best for those with fairly normal skin (mine is slightly oily and this is still great product for me) with no severe skin problems or issues and are just looking for light coverage and something to "enhance the skin."

If that is what you are looking for--this is perfect and an absolutely amazing product! So smooth and natural and the yellowish shade of the "vanilla glow" is perfect for my warm light skin tone--I have SUCH a hard time finding a warm shade that matches my fair but very gold tinted skin tone--so many products are too orange, or too pink and look ridiculous on fair but very warm/yellow/gold skinned toned ladies. (For those with more cool/pinkish skin tones, I am afraid this is not the shade for you--and their whole line looks pretty warm toned--but who knows, ask for a sample at sephora!)

I love the "dewiness" of this product--- but don't worry--when you first apply it actually looks more dewey then when it "sets"--my skin absorbs more of the product about 15 minutes after applying and the result is lovely! Even though my skin is slightly on the oily side I have not found the dewiness too much (that being said I do not apply any moisturizer in the morning as this is a moisturizing product!!) A quick blot or go over with BE or a light powder would do the trick for those who feel it is too "dewy."

My skin has never looked lovely! The actual coverage is just what I was looking for-- light to light/medium--so for those looking for medium to heavy coverage--this is NOT for you! But this is the first product that has evened out my skin tone, and actually provided the claimed "radiance" and "youthful glow" that so many foundations, primers, lotions, tinted moisturizers, etc. claim.

For me, it is worth the 38 dollar price tag and I will ABSOLUTELY purchase again!