Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

3.9

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

on 9/17/2017 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

OMG this what's the hands down best face makeup that ever existed! It was the ONLY thing that my husband wanted me to wear. WHY was it discontinued?!!!! I'm so upset, nothing else makes me look even half as good! Anyone know where to get them or have one please let me know! I use shade Vanilla glow

on 4/10/2013 8:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I really dislike this stuff. It does absolutely nothing on my skin. I wasn't expecting full coverage, but this hardly qualifies as tinted. It doesn't match me, somehow it just turns my face yellow without actually providing coverage I have a yellow undertone, but this is way too strong and dark. It is nothing like a true BB cream, and it's ridiculously expensive for what it is. I usually love Too Faced, but the only positive thing I can say about it is it doesn't really get shiny on me.

on 6/4/2012 5:10:00 AM

I've tried three Korean BB cream before and I have to say that I like this BB cream from Too Faced more. I have acne prone skin and this BB cream hasn't broke me out. I like the glow it gives to my skin and it last all day!

Love this! First bb cream I've used. Covers the redness on my cheeks while still looking natural. I follow it up with some concealer where I need it and it looks flawless and light. I have some old acne marks on my cheeks and I would feel pretty comfortable if I only had this product to use on its own in a pinch because I do find the coverage to be pretty good. Great for if you're on vacation and you don't want to bother with too many products! Works really well as a primer under my Bobbi Brown moisturizing foundation but not so well under my MUFE HD foundation - probably because the HD is pretty heavy coverage on its own or maybe because it isn't that moisturizing. Other than that it's pretty much perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My first experience with a bb cream. I have fair but neutral skin. Many of the creams I sampled looked orange on me or were way too dark. This one matches me absolutely perfectly. The problem is it broke me out terribly :( So if you have acne or other skin problems, beware.

on 4/18/2012 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was looking for an alternative to my LM TM since it is so expensive. I was showed this and I got a sample of it in the lightest color. It is too dark for me even though the BA insisted it matched. You could see the difference in my neck. I love how it looked and made me glow it is just too dark. So 4 lippies for the amazing product it is just wish it came in more colors

For reference i am NC 15

on 3/19/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I've been using this product for about two weeks now and now I'm happy to report that this beauty balm works wonderfully on my oily, acne-prone skin. I only have to put it on my skin once in the morning and it would last all day which is pretty unbelievable since I live in tropical area, meaning the weather is always extremely hot and humid.

In my opinion, I think it gives like a sheer to medium coverage which is an awesome amount of coverage for people who prefer to go for a natural look (like me). While this product doesn't give me a completely polished look, it gives out a dewy finish while remain pretty much the same all day. I believe I only have to blot twice during the day.

Bonus: the product looks great in picture!! It doesn't give out white cast and again, it loos very natural.
I'd say that the color tone is more suitable on ppl with darker or yellow undertone or ppl who like to look tanned rather than ppl with pink undertone or ppl who like a rather polished, porcelain look.

Warning: make sure you use a very good cleanser afterward. this thing lasts all day and it determines to stay all night. so make sure you clean your face really well afterward or it might break you out.

on 2/5/2012 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I purchased this in Sephora. I was so excited to see a fairly light BB cream. I'm MAC NC 10-15. Being fairly light at the moment, this looks a little like a bronzer when I first put it on. I have used this without my normal face lotion and no primer underneath.
It looks great (and lasts all day!) when I apply my MAC PL concealer, and MAC msfn over. I have also tried using MAC PL foundation over the BB, light dusting of powder on top. It looked flawless and lasted all day. I have somewhat sensitive skin, acne prone, and I have had no issues. I will continue to purchase this! The only drawback for me, is the price. I really don't use more than a pea size amount, so it should last for a while.