Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

on 7/8/2014 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Like this BB cream. It leaves a nice glow and stays put even in heat and humidity. The only problem is that the SPF is only 20, so I wear an SPF cream beneath this with at least an SPF 30. I compared this to my Smashbox BB cream in Light. I like Smashbox better and it has an SPF of 35.

on 10/27/2012 4:02:00 AM

I have very sensitive and problematic skin; redness, blemishes, dryness, blackheads... pretty much "all in one" skin.

I can not use skin care products any more due to sensitivity of my skin. I just cleanse. I can not use sunscreen neither (I get cystic acne and redness in just one day all over my face, my aunt who is a dermatologist told me to stop sunscreens containing chemical filters.). When it comes to make up I've tried nearly every foundation, tinted moisturizers, BB creams whatever on the market. The same problem. They appear really well (especially Chanel ones) but when I remove them my problems get worse.

I had lost my hope, but one day during my visit to Sephora I saw this, I checked the ingredients, it was nearly the same with Cargo's and Stila's tinted moisturizers that I was looking for for a long time (They are not sold anymore where I live.).

This tinted moisturizer has light to medium coverage and the lightest shade really fits me. (If you want more coverage you can put some powder on it?) It is oil-free and fragrance-free. I can still see my acne rednesses after I put this cream on but I get a more even tone which seems natural. I hate foundations during day. My family, my boyfriend, my friends all of them hate foundation. Nobody wears foundation here and if you wear foundation, you know, they look at you like you spent lots of time in front of mirror for nothing.

Also this cream has physical filters, two types of vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate). I never see them together on the formulations, also the very expensive serums contain just one of them. These are the best forms of vitamin C. They are very stable and very effective.

So it is not really moisturizing (I don't want it to! Otherwise I walk like an oil slick. I have to blot-I hate putting paper on my face.) but when I first put this on and removed the night, I didn't get any rednesses or blemishes, on the contrary my rednesses had been calmed down a little bit. I use it for one month and still didn't see any negative points.

The packaging is really cute too, not very vintage (I don't like vintage packaging like Benefit's) but more like Agent Provocateur style :P

I hope they won't discontinue it. I might buy it forever.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing breaks me out but this gave me 3 huge ugly zits and I rarely breakout! Didn't want to believe it but sadly this was the culprit...so ad because it was such a good product I would of loved to use....

on 5/6/2012 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

Love it! This is the best tinted moisturizer I've used thus far and I fear I'm coming to the end of my tube. Love that Too Faced uses great packaging - easy to work the product out. My skin feels and looks great and this is the first tinted moisturizer that fully delivers as I expect it to. Yay!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Oh my god, this product is AMAZING! A tinted SPF balm that has hydrating properties, acts as a primer, thicker than a moisturizer, lighter than a foundation, with unbelievable coverage that doesn't sheer out.