Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

1 review

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

on 2/13/2012 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got this at Sephora this past weekend and I love it!! It gives my face a beautiful glow, and keeps my skin moisturised, which is a biggy for me since I have pretty dry skin. This beauty balm has a glow to it that is like no other that I have tried. Also, it does not feel thick like some of the other BB creams I have tried. I will definatley be getting this again when I'm getting low. I was thinking about getting Laura Mercier's Illuminating TM but the Too Faced BB cream turned out to be a cheaper and better option for me. <3 BTW, the packaging is pretty and girly..love it!