Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

3.9

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product but I was disappointed. ....I have oily skin so when I tried this I put on a bit of powder just in case.....it still left me an oily mess.....when you first apply it it looks super cute nice even with light to medium coverage....but after a few hours it looks shiny and makes my pores look huge....the good thing is it doesn't break me out.....this probably would be good for someone who has dry skin but if you have oily skin dont use this and it a little on the expensive side......

on 7/8/2014 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Like this BB cream. It leaves a nice glow and stays put even in heat and humidity. The only problem is that the SPF is only 20, so I wear an SPF cream beneath this with at least an SPF 30. I compared this to my Smashbox BB cream in Light. I like Smashbox better and it has an SPF of 35.

on 11/5/2013 12:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Nice light coverage, doesn't break me out, adds a healthy glow to the skin and keeps my look fresh all day. Looks even better with a tiny bit of setting powder!(: Plus the packaging is cute too. I use this BB cream + Physicians Formula Super BB Powder on top to set for my everyday medium coverage natural skin look, but for dates with my Boyfriend (who prefers me makeup-free,) a dab of this TF BB Cream on my face and a coat of mascara does the job :) I love this bb cream and recommend it to everyone, if you are looking for a naturally flawless look with light to medium coverage. Xoxo<3

EDIT: decided I don't love this! The slight shimmer in this really emphasizes pores and highlights bumpy skin. Not smoothing.

on 10/27/2012 4:02:00 AM

I have very sensitive and problematic skin; redness, blemishes, dryness, blackheads... pretty much "all in one" skin.

I can not use skin care products any more due to sensitivity of my skin. I just cleanse. I can not use sunscreen neither (I get cystic acne and redness in just one day all over my face, my aunt who is a dermatologist told me to stop sunscreens containing chemical filters.). When it comes to make up I've tried nearly every foundation, tinted moisturizers, BB creams whatever on the market. The same problem. They appear really well (especially Chanel ones) but when I remove them my problems get worse.

I had lost my hope, but one day during my visit to Sephora I saw this, I checked the ingredients, it was nearly the same with Cargo's and Stila's tinted moisturizers that I was looking for for a long time (They are not sold anymore where I live.).

This tinted moisturizer has light to medium coverage and the lightest shade really fits me. (If you want more coverage you can put some powder on it?) It is oil-free and fragrance-free. I can still see my acne rednesses after I put this cream on but I get a more even tone which seems natural. I hate foundations during day. My family, my boyfriend, my friends all of them hate foundation. Nobody wears foundation here and if you wear foundation, you know, they look at you like you spent lots of time in front of mirror for nothing.

Also this cream has physical filters, two types of vitamin C (Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate and Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate). I never see them together on the formulations, also the very expensive serums contain just one of them. These are the best forms of vitamin C. They are very stable and very effective.

So it is not really moisturizing (I don't want it to! Otherwise I walk like an oil slick. I have to blot-I hate putting paper on my face.) but when I first put this on and removed the night, I didn't get any rednesses or blemishes, on the contrary my rednesses had been calmed down a little bit. I use it for one month and still didn't see any negative points.

The packaging is really cute too, not very vintage (I don't like vintage packaging like Benefit's) but more like Agent Provocateur style :P

I hope they won't discontinue it. I might buy it forever.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing breaks me out but this gave me 3 huge ugly zits and I rarely breakout! Didn't want to believe it but sadly this was the culprit...so ad because it was such a good product I would of loved to use....

on 6/21/2012 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I LOVE this bb cream. Usually the bb cream that comes from the US isn't the best and I've always found some sort of issue with them and never came close when comparing them to the ones from Asia, but this bb cream takes the lead!

It comes on smoothly and blends so well. Even in the summertime when my skin becomes more tan as I have to work more outdoors, the bb cream still blends well with my skintone. It does everything from giving you enough skin protection to coverage. Not only does it make my skin look even better (I'm Asian and constantly getting complimented even before I started using this bb cream, but when I started using this stuff I'm getting even more compliments!!)!!
I love this product so much that whenever I go into Sephora to buy another bottle, I RAVE about the stuff to other customers.

The only thing I could change is the price, but even then the price compared to the other bb creams found in Sephora it's still very reasonable.
If you want something easy to apply, that makes you look flawless, that protects your skin, that lasts all day long (yes, even in 100+ degree weather AND working out), and a fast application and go...this is the stuff you go for!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The best thing about this product for me is the color match, which is pretty good for my NC15, yellow-undertoned skin (only in summer - in winter I am more of an NC10 and this is a 1/2 shade too dark). I also like that it doesn't cause me to breakout which is rare because my skin is really sensitive. And it offers great sun protection. This has a moist feel, and a very dewy finish. Too dewy in my opinion. I have really dry skin and even I look like a greaseball when I wear this. I dust Nars Light Reflecting loose powder over the T-zone and it looks and wears much better. The real problem is this offers almost no coverage but manages to look really obvious on me by the end of the day -- highlights flakes and oxidizes to a peachy tone. I have to blot when I wear this abd it does rub off some of the product. I guess I could see this working for someone who really likes that dewy look, and needs almost no coverage.

on 6/4/2012 5:10:00 AM

I've tried three Korean BB cream before and I have to say that I like this BB cream from Too Faced more. I have acne prone skin and this BB cream hasn't broke me out. I like the glow it gives to my skin and it last all day!

Love this! First bb cream I've used. Covers the redness on my cheeks while still looking natural. I follow it up with some concealer where I need it and it looks flawless and light. I have some old acne marks on my cheeks and I would feel pretty comfortable if I only had this product to use on its own in a pinch because I do find the coverage to be pretty good. Great for if you're on vacation and you don't want to bother with too many products! Works really well as a primer under my Bobbi Brown moisturizing foundation but not so well under my MUFE HD foundation - probably because the HD is pretty heavy coverage on its own or maybe because it isn't that moisturizing. Other than that it's pretty much perfect!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My first experience with a bb cream. I have fair but neutral skin. Many of the creams I sampled looked orange on me or were way too dark. This one matches me absolutely perfectly. The problem is it broke me out terribly :( So if you have acne or other skin problems, beware.