Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 36-43
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

3.0

1 review

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

The best thing about this product for me is the color match, which is pretty good for my NC15, yellow-undertoned skin (only in summer - in winter I am more of an NC10 and this is a 1/2 shade too dark). I also like that it doesn't cause me to breakout which is rare because my skin is really sensitive. And it offers great sun protection. This has a moist feel, and a very dewy finish. Too dewy in my opinion. I have really dry skin and even I look like a greaseball when I wear this. I dust Nars Light Reflecting loose powder over the T-zone and it looks and wears much better. The real problem is this offers almost no coverage but manages to look really obvious on me by the end of the day -- highlights flakes and oxidizes to a peachy tone. I have to blot when I wear this abd it does rub off some of the product. I guess I could see this working for someone who really likes that dewy look, and needs almost no coverage.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer