Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive age: 30-35
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

2.5

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to love this but have not found any BB Cream that I've liked so far. The Sephora MA matched me as this color, I'm Estee Lauder Invisible 1N1 for reference. I have dry skin but this BB made my skin look oily even when I wore nothing under it, I looked like a oil slick. It was not flattering at all. I guess BB's just aren't for me. Bummer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is my first experience with a beauty balm, I am very happy with this purchase, being that my complexion is somewhere between a vampire and a ghost i have trouble finding a tinted moisturizer that is light enough, and this stuff is great, its a light coverage moisturizing product that looks great with the too faced powder foundation in like shade. Thank you too faced for making products for us pale girls too.