Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by age: 30-35
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

3.7

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Nothing breaks me out but this gave me 3 huge ugly zits and I rarely breakout! Didn't want to believe it but sadly this was the culprit...so ad because it was such a good product I would of loved to use....

I got this as a sample from Sephora. I constantly struggle to find foundation that looks natural, but gives me enough coverage. I also have a lot of problems with breakouts when I use anything other than Bare Minerals or Clinique foundation. I am so glad I tried this out. It gives me enough coverage to know that I am wearing something, but does not look piled on, and I do not need powder with it. It has a tiny bit of shimmer that gives off a dewy look, which is excellent for summer wear. I plan on getting a regular size tube of this when I go to Sephora this weekend!

Love this! First bb cream I've used. Covers the redness on my cheeks while still looking natural. I follow it up with some concealer where I need it and it looks flawless and light. I have some old acne marks on my cheeks and I would feel pretty comfortable if I only had this product to use on its own in a pinch because I do find the coverage to be pretty good. Great for if you're on vacation and you don't want to bother with too many products! Works really well as a primer under my Bobbi Brown moisturizing foundation but not so well under my MUFE HD foundation - probably because the HD is pretty heavy coverage on its own or maybe because it isn't that moisturizing. Other than that it's pretty much perfect!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to love this but have not found any BB Cream that I've liked so far. The Sephora MA matched me as this color, I'm Estee Lauder Invisible 1N1 for reference. I have dry skin but this BB made my skin look oily even when I wore nothing under it, I looked like a oil slick. It was not flattering at all. I guess BB's just aren't for me. Bummer.

on 5/6/2012 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

Love it! This is the best tinted moisturizer I've used thus far and I fear I'm coming to the end of my tube. Love that Too Faced uses great packaging - easy to work the product out. My skin feels and looks great and this is the first tinted moisturizer that fully delivers as I expect it to. Yay!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

My first experience with a bb cream. I have fair but neutral skin. Many of the creams I sampled looked orange on me or were way too dark. This one matches me absolutely perfectly. The problem is it broke me out terribly :( So if you have acne or other skin problems, beware.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

this is my first experience with a beauty balm, I am very happy with this purchase, being that my complexion is somewhere between a vampire and a ghost i have trouble finding a tinted moisturizer that is light enough, and this stuff is great, its a light coverage moisturizing product that looks great with the too faced powder foundation in like shade. Thank you too faced for making products for us pale girls too.

on 2/13/2012 7:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I got this at Sephora this past weekend and I love it!! It gives my face a beautiful glow, and keeps my skin moisturised, which is a biggy for me since I have pretty dry skin. This beauty balm has a glow to it that is like no other that I have tried. Also, it does not feel thick like some of the other BB creams I have tried. I will definatley be getting this again when I'm getting low. I was thinking about getting Laura Mercier's Illuminating TM but the Too Faced BB cream turned out to be a cheaper and better option for me. <3 BTW, the packaging is pretty and girly..love it!

on 2/5/2012 6:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I purchased this in Sephora. I was so excited to see a fairly light BB cream. I'm MAC NC 10-15. Being fairly light at the moment, this looks a little like a bronzer when I first put it on. I have used this without my normal face lotion and no primer underneath.
It looks great (and lasts all day!) when I apply my MAC PL concealer, and MAC msfn over. I have also tried using MAC PL foundation over the BB, light dusting of powder on top. It looked flawless and lasted all day. I have somewhat sensitive skin, acne prone, and I have had no issues. I will continue to purchase this! The only drawback for me, is the price. I really don't use more than a pea size amount, so it should last for a while.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Oh my god, this product is AMAZING! A tinted SPF balm that has hydrating properties, acts as a primer, thicker than a moisturizer, lighter than a foundation, with unbelievable coverage that doesn't sheer out.