Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24
Too Faced Beauty Balm- Vanilla Glow

Ingredients: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 5.0% Zinc Oxide 5.0% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this product but I was disappointed. ....I have oily skin so when I tried this I put on a bit of powder just in case.....it still left me an oily mess.....when you first apply it it looks super cute nice even with light to medium coverage....but after a few hours it looks shiny and makes my pores look huge....the good thing is it doesn't break me out.....this probably would be good for someone who has dry skin but if you have oily skin dont use this and it a little on the expensive side......

on 6/4/2012 5:10:00 AM

I've tried three Korean BB cream before and I have to say that I like this BB cream from Too Faced more. I have acne prone skin and this BB cream hasn't broke me out. I like the glow it gives to my skin and it last all day!

on 2/13/2012 2:41:00 PM

I use this as a primer (tinted moisturizers don't offer enough coverage for my acne-scarred & unever skin) and it's great. I was skeptical about the oil control factor, but after using it a few times, I'm amazed at how matte and fresh it keeps my foundation looking. It also lets me get more out of my Clinique foundation--it goes on smoother, more evenly, and gives it more coverage. I'll definitely be purchasing this again, if only for the incredible oil control. It's not the cheapest product, but the bottle is big and a little bit of product goes a long way.

Top Rated Tinted Moisturizer