Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon Body Lotion

Pink Chiffon Body Lotion

on 4/7/2016 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Smells like berries & vanilla with a hint of sweet candy musk!!!! Love this lotion,its nicely moisturizing without being greasy.

on 9/24/2015 6:45:00 PM

It is very sweet like cotton candy .

To Read all 58 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This smells really sweet and I love it. It's suitable for young girls and everytime after I use this lotion, I'll smell really good & I just can't stop smelling my hand. It's a bit pricey though, here in Indonesia. So I only use it in my hand and around my neck.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love Pink Chiffon. This scent smells so sweet and delicious. I've never smelled anything like it. I can't wait to buy the lotion and perfume again.

on 4/18/2015 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love, love love Pink Chiffon! It's my signature scent as I'm a real girly girl, and it had everything I could want in a fragrance! It smells like strawberries and cream with vanilla, very delicate and feminine. I have nearly everything in this scent, the body lotion, fragrance mist, diamond dust mist and EDT. I hope BBW never discontinued this one!

on 2/14/2015 11:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

What must I say about pink chiffon awesome smell love it my favorite scent from bath and body works the smell last so long got plenty of compliments at school & work

Having just recently gotten into BBW, I walked in a couple of months ago with a coupon my aunt gave me for a free signature item. I had no knowledge of their scents or products whatsoever, so I spent a long time trying them out. Pink Chiffon was one of the first I tried. I ended up leaving with the shower gel, the body lotion, and the fragrance spray. Since then, I've purchased many more BBW products, but Pink Chiffon is still my all time favorite. It's my go to fragrance, and I use it nearly everyday. To me, the fragrance just screams "pink." It's very girly, and it reminds me of Velvet Sugar (which I also love) with less sugar and more floral notes. The back of the bottle states that it is a blend of sparkling red pear, jasmine petals and tiare flower whisked with vanilla orchid and chiffon musk. All of the notes work together and perfectly compliment each other in a fun, fruity, floral, sweet scent that's just perfect. This will forever be my favorite BBW scent. The lotion is very moisturizing, and a little goes a long way, so the product lasts a long time. This is also available as a 24 Hour Moisture cream for those who are not particularly fond of BBW lotion formula. I 100% would buy this again, as I've already purchased backups in case I run out. The packaging is really cute and fun, which is always a plus. All in all, this is just a really fun, girly scent, but I gave it a four because like all BBW products, it tends to fade away very quickly.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I use this on my legs after I shave, and it's non-irritating on my sensitive skin. It leaves my legs soft, radiant and positively glowing. The scent is light, clean, and feminine enough to make it smell so interesting. One of my favorite scents. It's going to be perfect for spring.

on 2/6/2014 5:09:00 AM

I bought the Pink Chiffon in the triple moisture body cream. It hydrates the skin well and it doesn't feel sticky. To me, this has a flowery sweet scent. It smells more flowery than sweet and that's the main reason I like it. I don't care for overly sweet scents, Pink Sugar makes me sick when I smell it. This has a fresh quality to it. I would recommend it for teenage girls and older women such as myself, it's universally flattering.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I absolutely love Pink Chiffon! It smells really good and it moisturizes very nicely too. It sinks into my skin as soon as I apply it to my arms and legs and it does not feel greasy or oily at all. It smells sweet like cotton candy or some other type of sweet sugary candy. It has a slight floral scent also and it smells like it's name should be pink. I will be purchasing this product again! I have the fine fragrance mist, body butter and lotion in this product and I really enjoy wearing it also and I always get lots of compliments while wearing Pink Chiffon. I can't stop sniffing my arms and clothes while I'm wearing it!