2.4

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

This was another Degree dud for me. This did not keep me fresh at all and it left a really thick film on my skin that was hard to wash off. It did not even hold up half a day.

About reviewer (1081 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

3 years ago

I'm not sure why this didn't make me even more sexy and intriguing than I already am, but I suspect one of two things:1. I'm already so sexy and intriguing that I've hit the ceiling, or 2. It left my pits kinda waxy and didn't do all that much for my B.O., which is admittedly hardcore.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0
from

3 years ago

I don't know why this went so wrong for me. I've worn Degree Ultra Clear Pure Clean for years and love that product because it leaves no clothing white marks. Sexy Intrigue Motion Sense has proved horrid for me. After a long hot day I shower before bed. I notice with this product my armpits smell wretched and feel unclean even after bathing. I'm intrigued as to why this is an epic fail product. Firstly, my armpits feel very greasy after application, regardless how sheer or heavily this is applied. The initial fragrance is lovely enough and not obtrusive in any way. That's where the joy ends. After around 2 hours I smell like cheap spice cologne and body odor. Sadly, this did little to prevent moisture from creeping onto my clothing. I didn't give this much thought until I realized my clothes had remaining armpit odor and Sexy Intrigue scent after laundering! I was in denial as to how awful this product was for me when while running late I forgot to apply this deoderant on a hot August day. I did sweat. But, I didn't smell bad and my armpits weren't smarmy! I then decided to forgo using this for a few days and go back to Degree Ultra Clear. Well, wouldn't you know it, I had no issues afterwards. I'm tossing Motion Sense into the trash and once again searching for a product my chemistry works with.

About reviewer (370 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinSensitive, Other, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

I don't care for the scent (a generic perfume-y "clean" scent), but this seems to be the best antiperspirant/deodorant for actually staying on my skin without rubbing off. I really only smell it when I lift my arms anyway, and I'd rather get a whiff of generic than of acrid stale B.O.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

from

5 years ago

I think this is my favorite deodorant. It works awesome at keeping me dry & smelling great. It doesn't leave a stain on my clothes. This will be something I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age36-43