Make Up For Ever Aqua Lip Waterproof Lipliner Pencil in 2C

No Image

I found this too bright and orangey for my light olive skin. I was hoping it would be more like MAC's Stripdown. This might be pretty on someone with different coloring, but I will not repurchase.

on 9/10/2014 9:16:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is probably my most used and repurchased lip liner of all time. Its the perfect color!
Just the other day i did find a dupe. Same color, same texture, and same staying power!! The dupe is Prestige cosmetics waterproof lip liner in fleur. I think its only $2.99 which totally beats MUFE price of $19. However, i still love my MUFE lip liner and will continue purchasing it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

This MUFE lip liner does everything I could want a lip liner to do- it glides on smoothly and keeps my lips defined all day, even through meals. The formula isn't chalky or stiff, it's very creamy but doesn't melt off like other lip liners. 2C is a medium rose pink that looks nice under the pinkish-nude and coral-pink lip colors I always wear. Will def repurchase!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I LOVE MUFE lipliners! I own 1C& 2C. 2C is a pretty rose color. It holds the lipstick very well & is easy to work with & sharpen. I will definately keep repurchasing these lipliners. Worth the $$!

Popular Lip Liners