Revlon Nail Enamel - Dreamer

Revlon Nail Enamel - Dreamer

3.8

on 7/5/2016 9:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This is a beautiful, soft, periwinkle shade. Takes two coats to get to full opacity, but it dries pretty quick, so it's not really an issue. Main thing I don't like is the brush, which is thin and annoying.

on 2/13/2015 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got this from my local drugstore for around $3.00, this polish is a really nice colour, pastel blue but with more cool tone in it. The formulation is quite nice, application is not streaky and dries quite quickly. For my experience I painted two coats and top it off with Sinful Colours' Cinderella, it was beautiful! But if you are going to use a clear top coat, I think three coats of Dreamer is a more secure choice. I will repurchase this product again if it ever runs out.

I really like this polish. It is a baby blue, very cool hues. The price was not bad since I purchased this at Wal-Mart. I first used this as a pedicure polish, and I was highly impressed! Very crème sheened and pastel. On my fingers, it tended to look spotty and streaky, so the second coat is very essential to get the full potential of the product! The lasting capability could definitely be better, but for the price I wasn't expecting OPI potential! A base coat is highly recommended to achieve the desired result! This would look very nice with a matte top coat!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

The color is pretty similar to Essie Bikini So Teeny, and the formula is pretty standard. But I find that this polish chips way too quickly, even when I use Seche Vite. Booooo!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I'm wondering if the quality of Revlon's nail polishes is going downhill because I haven't been impressed with the last couple of bottles I've bought, including this one.

It's a cute pale blue and ideal for the summer but the application isn't all that great. I found it to be streaky and watery. I needed about 3 coats in order for a nice, opaque look on toenails. The wear isn't bad but you need patience when applying it.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

A nice blue that reminds me of Essie's bikini so teeny, but with a dustier and more opaque creme finish! It's beautiful and I only need 2 coats! No chipping for me

I loooove this color! Great for spring. Actually heard about it from stilababe09's instagram :) I needed three coats for this to be opaque; two might've been okay but I'm always nervous to leave to much polish on the brush >_>. And it's lasted really well just put it on last night with no base or top coat and lasted completely chip free through a really busy day at work (I'm a waitress and my hands/nails are always hitting/picking up/cleaning things). Only reason I didn't give 5 lippies was because when I put it on it didnt go completely smoothly and you could see little ridges. But once again this could be my fault as I don't like to have too much on the brush.

on 2/3/2013 1:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Ok, I *just* did this, so we'll see about tip wear, but instantly I noticed it goes on far better than "Minted" which I bought at the same time. This application is nice and opaque in two, legit. The color is GORGEOUS and I got it on a buy one get one half off. So overall, so far, I'm happy. Will update if it chips, but still got a great deal so I'm good. :)

on 8/22/2012 12:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I love this shade of blue. On my nails, the shade is the same as it looks in the bottle. No chipping after one week, but I never have chipping with Revlon polish. I wouldn't buy again only because I'll never finish this bottle, and I don't buy trendy colors a second time. Best of all it was only $1, so even if I hadn't liked it, I wouldn't have lost any money on it.

on 7/14/2012 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really really LOVE this color! its like a dusty pastel blue color. i hate the formula, its very goopy or atleast the one I got was. reminds me of the other revlon one, i think it was called "minted" streaky and goopy. but b/c the color is sooo pretty i wear it

soo i read somewhere this is almost a dupe for essie's bikini so teeny...mmm almost not really. this is more a dusty, essie's is more bright and sky blue like. i prefer this color

Popular Polishes