Revlon Nail Enamel - Charming

4.6

on 7/5/2016 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

This color is absolutely beautiful. The perfect soft pastel lavender for any season. It's very feminine and I would absolutely recommend this shade to anyone. As usual though, I hate the brush application in this line of Revlon nail polishes because it's so thin and and difficult to spread the polish evenly over my nail, although it does go on opaque on one coat. So yeah, it's a pain to apply because of the brush, but I still absolutely love it.

on 2/10/2015 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Great polish and easy to work with. It's a two coater and is never chalky like most pastels. This is a lilac pastel that is very pretty and classy. This reminds me of OPI's Rumple's Wiggin. It's probably a dupe.

Very cheap as well and wears very well. I am very impressed with this polish and love the color.

To Read all 12 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/17/2014 3:39:00 PM

Very pretty color. It's a clean, pastel lilac, more blue-leaning.

The formula is a little difficult to work with. It's a creme and very pigmented and thick. Unless your nails are perfectly even, thin coats are will leave patchiness that can be hard to cover with additional coats. This actually seems to work better if you sort of let it do its thing and flood the nail with one thick coat, then quickly top with a fast-drying topcoat like Seche Vite. Takes quite a while to fully dry given how thick it is. Even if your nails feel dry to the touch, they'll be soft and easy to dent for at least 20 minutes afterwards, even with topcoat on.

But I can't complain too much. I think I got this half-off at the grocery store so it's worth the bit of fussing.

on 3/23/2013 8:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful polish for the spring season. I've had my polish on for two days and there is very minimal chipping. I applied 2 coats and it's just really charming :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Really nice pastel for the summer. The formula is a little thin but with 2 coats it evens out. Worth the price and is pretty comparable to Essie's Lilacism

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

A thin runny matte light lavender, lilac color that is easy to use. 5 for ease of application, 5 for opacity, 5 being a young trendy color.

However, I am hesitant to say I like it. On my neutral Chinese skintone (semi-tanned, really more pale than tan), it feels like I got a day old corpse's fingers. :/ idek

on 1/26/2013 6:01:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Not one to usually buy Revlon polishes, but charming it is indeed. A spring-ready soft blue-toned lilac that nearly works as a neutral. The first coat is a little streaky, but it looks excellent after 2 coats. That's way more than I can say for a lot of pastels. Really lovely.

I'm really impressed with this. Staying power I found better than my OPI polishes. I find matte/creme polishes quite difficult to apply so I was 50/50 when I bought this but the shade did it for me. I was amazingly surprised how easy this was to apply, only two coats provided fab coverage without looking streaky. Don't think twice about a.) buying Revlon polishes b.) buying this shade and c.) buying the creme polishes from the Revlon range. Well done Revlon, this one's a winner! A+ from me.
J. Marshall, Beauty Therapist

on 7/16/2012 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Gorgeous opaque light lavendar. What else can I say? This color looks amazing on my NC35 skin, even my husband complimented me on it! Grab it girls!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Love this stuff will defiantly buy again it is a beutiful shade of lavender with blue under tones it is a lovely pastel color that goes on with only TWO coats that amazing for such a pastel color it is my new favorite nail polish and I have a lot so any one questioning on if they should get it just get it u will love it

Popular Polishes