Sephora Express cleansing wipes

Sephora  Express cleansing wipes
Express cleansing wipes

4.2

on 11/12/2017 9:21:00 PM

Love these! I have oily skin & keep these wipes in my purse for a quick swipe under the eyes when I need to. Or a mid day wipe off/start over haha. Can’t comment on their ability to get ALL makeup off (I don’t rub my eyelashes with them) but they are a convenient and affordable luxury... the rose scented ones are heavenly and they’re my favorite! If you like the rose sheet mask you have to try the wipes.

on 11/4/2017 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I freaking love these wipes - to me, they just make the Neutrogena ones look awful. These wipes are so soft, so effective, and leave behind clean, soft skin with almost no discernible residue at all - the feel is very similar to using micellar water. The Neutrogena ones left a thick, unpleasant, oily film behind that made me feel the need to wash my face with cleanser after using them, which basically made the wipes useless to me. The smell of the cleanser in these Sephora wipes is light and clean and I've never broken out after using them. They don't dry out even when I have a pack open for months at a time. The first time I tried them, a Sephora makeup artist was color-matching me for some foundation and asked me if it was ok for her to remove my existing makeup with one of their wipes. As she used it on me, I noticed how soft the wipes were - and then after when touched my face, I was so surprised by how clean, soft, and residue-free my skin felt I threw two packs of them in my basket. I just can't find anything not to love about these.

Went on a trip for a few days and I didn't want to lug around a full size package of make-up wipes so bought this for my carry-on. Love the smell and how moist it stayed. Very travel-friendly and didn't take up any room at all in my carry on. Removed make up well too. I would definitely repurchase this again for my next trip!

One of my favorite wipes, along with those from Neutrogena. I prefer Sephora ones because of the more convenient packaging (which keeps them fresh). I use them as a first step in my evening cleansing routine. On their own of course they're not enough. They're a bit harsh so I definitely don't recommend them for removing mascara. They don't irritate my allergy prone, sensitive skin.

on 6/7/2014 1:06:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The short version: About as useful as a wet tissue. That is to say, moderately.

The long version: I was looking to save a couple of bucks after a nice introduction to face wipes via Neutrogena, and the Sephora ones hit all my requirements: bang for my buck (10 wipes for $10, rather than Neutrogena's 7 for $12), fit in my purse, and promised to save me five minutes at the end of those days when I'm too brain-dead to go to the trouble of washing my face.

However, upon actually taking these wipes out for a spin, I was disappointed. Nothing catastrophic, understand - no breakouts or stubborn eyeliner stains, and the packaging has survived some pretty rough-and-tumble battering in my bag, but nothing to wow me, either. Each wipe is small (about the size of my outspread hand) and feels a little stringy/scratchy, and my face doesn't end up feeling truly cleansed (much less moisturized), just...less dirty.

Overall, when these run out, I'll probably go back to Neutrogena, or shop around elsewhere (because, really, almost $2 a wipe is a little extravagant for me), but I'll use these for travel and, shall we say, unexpected sleepovers in the meantime.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I tried out the express cleansing wipes in the variety that has salicylic acid - I believe they are now discontinued but you can get other express cleansing wipe varieties.

I got them on sale for a great price. They are effective at removing makeup, don't irritate my eyes at all, and my favorite part is the packaging. The packaging is superb. I don't use makeup wipes every day so my #1 issue with them is that they tend to dry up. This product has really thick foil(?) packaging with a plastic cap and a sticker over top. They have not dried up even a little bit after being open for a few months.

Great value, would recommend and would repurchase!

on 7/28/2013 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

This are so good. OMG im hooked. I wish they were more moist (drenched), but whatever. They are very mild, and most wipes i've tried are not, even around the eyes. They take the makeup off effortlessly, so great pre-cleanse. Great product.

on 1/26/2013 9:49:00 AM

I really like these wipes. Thick, well moistened, and no stinging around the eyes. Removes all my make up (I don't use waterproof anything). No oily residue left behind like other wipes I've used. Will definitely continue to use.

on 7/29/2013 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love these wipes! Usually things like this break me out, so when I first tried them I was extremely worried, but they worked really well. They even remove my waterproof eye makeup - it just takes some extra time! I also usually wet a cotton pad with warm water afterwards and wipe it over my face just to make sure that it doesn't have any oily residue left on it. But even when I don't do this, I haven't had any problems with these irritating my skin or my eyes. I took one "star" away because sometimes they do not remove all of your makeup and you have to use more than one wipe. Overall, I have had trouble with a lot of other wipes but not these! I have and will continue to repurchase!

These wipes are amazing! Gently removes every spec of make up. My skin is acne prone so it's important for me to "double cleanse". First I wipe off ALL my make up from my face then proceed with the rest of my skin care regimen (face wash, toner, benzoyl peroxide treatment & moisturizer).