Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloth

Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloth

4.8

Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Lactic Acid, Arginine, Butylene Glycol, Artemisia Princeps Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Betula Alba Juice, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Glycerin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Omg, you guys, order this stuff in bulk, asap!

I always have a pack of this in my purse, or toiletry kit or backpack.
It removes mascara and sunblock effortlessly, doesn't sting or dry out the skin, doesn't smell strong, it's one of those things I am never without.

The cloth itself is soft, doesn't tear, each sheet has plenty of product to stay wet and work efficiently, and after climbing and sweating and setting up camp, it's the fastest, easiest way to clean my face before slipping into my sleeping bag.

Awesome product.

on 2/22/2016 5:48:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I just purchased these cloths for the fourth time. My regular nighttime beauty regimen takes up to a half hour including cleansing with my Clarisonic, toning (two toners; one for my T-zone and another for the rest of my face and neck), misting, applying eye serum, face serum, eye cream, face cream, and finally neck cream if I do the full shebang.

I'm exhausted just writing what I do nightly! There are just some nights when I am not up for doing my whole routine, or even half of it. Whether I'm traveling, exhausted, drunk, sick, etc., these cloths have been a skin saver. As I've grown older (cringe) I often have less energy to do the full routine at night after a crazy day. These cloths are incredibly gentle and cooling. They effectively clean my face without leaving any trace of residue. I use both sides of the cloth, then simply apply a moisturizer & eye cream. I can't bring myself to skip those two things.

These are also a treat while inflight, as I tend to feel extra yucky during and after long-haul flights. I cringe when I see women (and men) using hot towels to wipe their faces down. Those towels are so abrasive! No thanks. I bring sample size moisturizers and eye creams with me in my plastic bag for use after my beloved cleansing cloths. Ideal for sensitive skin and incredibly soothing and effective. What more could you want?

To Read all 9 Reviews, Login or Join

This is by far the BEST makeup removing wipes I have ever used. Seriously. The Lazy Girl's Best Friend! Takes off every single iota of makeup in your face, & you don't even have to wash your face after! (You can if you want, but there are some days when I just collapse in bed after throwing the used wipe away--don't judge me! :p) It's gentle but hardcore, somehow makes my complexion look better the next day after I use it, & it's fab for travel! I agree that it's expensive for everyday use but it's one of those products that I'd gladly shell out for just because it works so fricking well. Definitely HG Status!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm not really a cleansing cloth kinda gal, but these are the bees knees. They are too expensive to use daily but are a lifesaver for travel. Really gentle, even on my eyes. They are alcohol free and leave no residue. I am very acne prone and these did not break me out after using them for 3 weeks straight on vacation. I used them on the 10 hr plane ride and my face was not as dried out as it usually gets up in the air. Also, the packaging is great at keeping the moisture in. I just went back to a travel pack I had open for over a month and could tell no difference from when I had first opened it.

The cleansing spa water seems to have all the same ingredients so I will try that next hoping it will be more economical. Otherwise this just became a staple in my travel bag.

Great product and great concept.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

These are amazing for travel but a little expensive for every day use. These are just as gentle as water. It's essentially the same micellar water Koh Gen Do sells in a durable cotton sheet. This is the best makeup wipe I have used. Most seem to leave an odd residue and the fragrance can be irritating, but not these. 10/10

on 3/30/2012 7:10:00 PM

LOVE THESE! The smell like fresh, clean water with just a touch of flowers. Clean everything off and do NOT sting my eyes or make my face itch. 3 pack of 10 for $29 is a great price. You can rip them in half and get 60 or more wipes, they clean that well. For travel, gym back, or just when you're too lazy to do your usual routine, these are fantastic.

on 1/18/2012 9:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

i did receive those ones as a xmas gift! It did remove the makeup well,it was enought wet to do the job of removing,cleansing the face!then,i finish with l'oreal age perfect toner,it complete the operation of removing makeup.i've been trying the roc ones as well,moisturizing and did remove well the makeup,but more oily.this one is more watery...wich is good.so,depending of your skin type,those are really good!i'm testing revitalift towelettes now...so, did love those ones for removing my makeup!

on 1/18/2012 7:58:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

Being prone to occasionally going to bed late & lazy but feeling guilty about not washing off my makeup, I've tried tons of cleansing/makeup removing wipes/cloths/towelettes. Some are drugstore, some high end (korres pomegranate, frais, etc.) This one is the best. It's also the most expensive.

Organic! Mineral laden Japanese spring water! Pure unbleached cotton! Alcohol free! Wowie.

Well really what it comes down to is that this one is most effective at removing makeup. & my skin doesn't feel tight or uncomfortable either. Of course, I still find a bit of eye makeup in the morning, so nothing will ever be as good as my cleansing regimen at the sink.

Will repurchase this.