Illamasqua Loose Powder LP 200

1 review

Im not really a fan of any powders loose or pressed, as i hate that matte powdery look, and love glowy dewy foundations, however my t zone is oily so i thought id give this a try. Its actually so nice and this is coming from someone who hates powders! It is very light and fluffy but it also does depend on which brush you use. I have found the most amazing brush by shiseido, better than mac or nars. Its the softest brush you will ever feel, its called the powder brush but i use it for everything from highlighter to blush to powder. It gives such a sheer application. You really cannot tell im even wearing powder. I also didnt want a translucent powder like every SA kept recommending as i wanted something that would match my face colour/foundation shade and i always feel these white ''translucent'' powders look ashy and white on my skin tone and i think in photos it also shows. This powder is really great, the other illamasqua stuff is a bit intense for me the colourings etc so this subtle light powder is a really nice suprise.