100%

price range

Reviews

from

5 months ago

I am giving a 5 rating because it is one of very very rare products that does not cause acne or clogged pores. Actually it helped my skin (some clogging, occasional acne) to clear up in 4-5 days. At the beginning I was using it only once a day and the skin looked dull. Increasing this to 2-3 times a day made the skin look better. Con: It is not moisturising enough. Even though it is still summer my skin feels a bit dry so this product would have to be combined with something else during winter (maybe would be still ok for nights and adding some oil during day - high quality grapeseed oil is the only one that does not cause any acne/clogging for me). I would prefer the packaging to be smaller for travel purposes, otherwise it is nice. Still I would prefer better results for the price tag and am still on search for a better skin care solution.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0
from

7 years ago

Great emulsion. It gives a lovely glow that lasts all day. I like the 25 spf for my skin is protected during the day. First I bought it because I find the cream too expensive and because of the protection. But it's great. The texture is soft and it leaves a thin layer on your skin. If you don't like that feeling, don't buy it. I think for winter period this emulsion won't be enough. The cream will than be a better choice. Cons: the pump broke in the first few weeks. So I had to do without. Therefore an overall rating 3.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age36-43