4.2

Reviews

3.0
from

5 years ago

I love the nail polish look-a-like thing. But the effect is disappointing because you hardly see any color on your lips (I got the pinky tint) It's a little better when you apply a second layer but still a very 'natural' effect. It does go on very easy, feels like water and when it's dry, it doesn't feel sticky or anything, feels and looks like nothing happened actually :o) so why buy this? Just for the cute packaging maybe?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I actually use this in cherry tint and adore the colour of this on my lips! Pros: - Lovely healthy colour to the lips - stains the lips red but is extremely natural looking - can build a gradient effect - not drying - LONG staying power Cons - I don't like the bitter taste it has on my lips - packaging : it leaks at the sides so it's not handbag-friendly, doesn't stop me using the product though!

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I love Lioele products! Their lip tints are amazing, this one is especially my favorite because of the color. I thought it would be orange like in the bottle but it's this wonderful coral peachy color that I adore. Didn't dry out my lips but I usually had a lip balm applied before hand. I mainly use this for my lips but it looks amazing on cheeks too. Great if you're looking for dupes to Benefit's Benetint, chacha tint, etc. I highly recommend these!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This a Korean product and as such is aimed at those wih a fair complexion. I bought this tint purely because the packaging looked cute, I did not expect it to show up on my lips at all. However, it shows up in a reddish/orange colour on me. It's clear I'm wearing something, yet the look is natural. It is also not watery and drying like other lip tints I've tried. So happy that it works even on dark complexions :)

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark

HairBrown

8 years ago

The Lioele lip tint is perfectly comfortable and did not dry my lip. I try Benefit cherry tint before but my dead skin is removed with the application of the brush and my lip is not coated evenly. I begin to doubt Benefit lip tint even though it is recommended by 17 magazine. I really enjoyed the fun of having orange color gloss on my lip. The etude lipgloss with tangerine did not do the magic for me but I felt so glad that my lip finally suited orange color. The funny thing is the color still stay there even after I drank hot Puer tea. However, it can last a maximum time of 5 hours only. I don't like the packaging, though.The packaging and the brush remind me of real nail polish. It is quite pricey- RM 44.60 for 1 small bottle. The cap is very hard to remove but one can use a wet towel to unscrew it. I will repurchase it again but with a different color- cherry tint. I'm so glad that this product is available in Parkson. For Lioele, I will not recommend other products like lipstick and lip gloss but the lip tint is pretty good. Update-I will recommend everyone to get the red cherry lip tint but it is similiar to Benefit Cha Cha lip tint.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29