would repurchase
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I really wanted to like this, as Vichy's micellar lotion was working wonders for my skin. Unfortunately, a week into using this, I started noticing a lot of clogged pores and small pimples appearing on my cheeks and chin. Disappointing, especially because it costs so much for just one little bottle ($30 at my Walgreens, but there was a $10 off promo.. but still)!

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBrown

8 years ago

Been testing this out for aprox. 2 weeks and so far I think I like it for the most part. I am one of those people that has only been wearing SPF in my foundstion b/c everything else was causing major breakouts. So far no major breakouts with this but still not 100% sure if this is not causing a few small pimples/clogs but not positive this is to blame in anyway. This is very light and has decent spf protection for a moisturizer. My skin is combo/oily and this does leave it a little shiny but I was expecting that. I prefer fragrance free products but at least this one is not overwhelmingly strong. Price was a little high for me but I found it at CVS and can prob. use extrabucks toward this if I rebuy..interested to see how long this lasts me with daily use. UPDATE - ehh pretty sure something in this doesn't quite agree with my skin but nothing really does so may not be this product's fault entirely...still worth trying for some

About reviewer (213 reviews)

Age25-29