Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Under Your Spell 216A

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast - Under Your Spell 216A

4.2

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is a GORGEOUS fall color! When I first started polishing my first thought was, "I'm going to try to swap this." The first coat was extremely translucent and it took me three coats to achieve the opacity I wanted, but when I did it was beautiful. It looks to me like a very dark reddish brown with a touch of wine and shimmer. This polish tries rather quickly as well. I can't wait to wear this with my Dark Plum Scene Matte Lipstick by Ruby Kisses.

on 9/21/2015 2:22:00 AM

Oh man, I love this color. Such a gorgeous red that has just a tiny touch of shimmer and seems to change colors from deep, dark red to a shimmery brown-almost-gold red to very dark not quite black color depending on the light. This is the perfect Fall/Winter color and I have gotten more compliments than I can count since I've been wearing it. Like the rest of the Megalast line, I absolutely love the brush as I can get a nearly perfect application every time and this color formula in particular is super easy to apply. It is opaque in 2 coats but I actually put on a third just to make it super opaque when I hold my hand up to the light. I did take off a lippie because this doesn't seem to last as long as the other Megalast colors, but it still lasts longer than other nail polishes that are in the same price range. Highly, highly recommend!

To Read all 13 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This color looks awesome in the bottle. Unfortunately, it's watery and it takes 3 coats to reach opacity. It does dry fast though. It doesn't stay on the nails long before chipping which is a problem I often experience with Wet n Wild. Overall it's just okay but I would recommend buying Sinful Colors Rich In Heart instead - it's the same color but way more opaque and lasts a long time.

very beautiful color. its a dark burgundy with red sparkles. you need to do 2 coats bc 1 dosent cut it. the brush is the best bc its big and fat and very easy to use. im loving wet n wild megalast polishes! im definently goin to continue buying these!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

So yes, my first try with WnW's nail polish after I read about how awesome it was on here so I had to have it. Due to lack of availability in any drugstores in my area(booo!), I got it from drugstore.com online for $2.30, although I'm sure this is a sale price and not the original price I paid which was $3, I believe- I can't remember. Anyway, its a nice, deep, rich, dark burgundy color with what appears to be a gold sheen, which was more visible in the sunlight than in regular light. It appears to look almost black in the bottle, but I assure you, it's just a very dark red. Ok, so I needed more than one coat, but the wide brush made it hassle-free to deal with, so I felt confident that it would evenly brush over every nail and I wouldn't worry about any unpainted spaces that I'm used to. Bless WnW for that much. I would say 3 days in, it began to chip- bummer, but for under $5 you're not getting OPI or any other high end nail polish here. However for the price, beautiful color itself and that awesome brush, it's worth it. I will be getting more colors in the future.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This polish is the colour of my soul. It's a very dark grey, but not black, with tons (but extremely small) of red shimmer. So, I used to detest dark polishes a couple years ago and only wore pinks and purples and blues and greens, until I was in Wal-Mart one day looking for a nice polish. I came across this one and though, "Wow, this is a nice colour for my TOES in the WINTER!". And that's what I did. Fast-forward to this year and I don't wear nail polish, like, at all, let alone pink! Autumn is here (almost, but I have already made a transition) and I have not stopped wearing this one on my fingers! It last a good while even after washing the dishes without gloves! It's very flattering on a pale olive complexion like mine. Highly recommend for autumn and winter!

This is one I might buy again. Under Your Spell is a pretty polish with red shimmer in a black base. It takes about 2-3 coats to get it just right. It did chip about a day faster than normal polishes on me (about 2 1/2 days compared to the normal 3 1/2 - 4).

This polish is pretty and is great for the price. Just make sure to wear a good topcoat!

on 3/10/2014 9:39:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This polish was pleasant surprise! I just remembered I bought it and decided to use it...when I first put it on I was like WTH!! It looked like watered down soot! But the payoff is when you apply the 2nd and 3rd coats! Beautiful color , surprisingly high gloss! Quick drying time!
I know alot of you will be put off by the fact of applying 2 or 3 coats but its Wet and Wild what do
expect? But this color is amazing!

on 11/26/2013 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love this!! It's horrible by itself, but if you use an opaque quick during black polish (Sally Hansen is the bomb), and then apply ONLY ONE COAT of Under Your Spell it looks perfect.

on 1/2/2013 11:40:00 PM

I really wanted to like this nail polish, but the fact that I had to apply 3 coats was a pain. It took a long time to dry as well, not sure if mine was a defective batch or something. Even with Essie's good to go, it hadn't FULLY dried in over 6 hours. I woke up the next day with marks on my nails...so definitely not going to buy another one. The color looks very pretty in the bottle, but to get that same color on your nails, you would have to apply a lot of coats since its very thin in texture. The first coat applies a thin black color, the second one looks a little better and the third coat fixes everything. Application was a bit streaky. However, the wide brush makes it easy to paint all your nails fairly quickly.

Popular Polishes