Physicians Formula Mineral Wear - Pink

No Image

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

I used this with Physican's tinted moisturizer and mineral powder. It worked flawlessly. I used the green primer for pink undertones and it really set my makeup. I am blown away by Physicans Formula! I bought amost the whole line today with buy 1 get 1 free from CVS and it almost totalled how much I have payed for one foundation at Laura Mercier( that was full of chemicals and looked very obvious that I had loads of make up on) . This line is AHMAZING! HIGHLY Recommended!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a great idea, but I really did not like it much. The dispensing brush is not very usable. I found I would turn the brush to dispense and sometimes it would take forever and sometimes it would not dispense it evenly. The primer itself I found to leave my skin a bit more shiny then I would like it. I never tried this as a highlighter although I suspect because of the pink color it probably could be used like that. I also did not think as a primer that this helped my makeup last any longer. For drugstore products, Physician's Formula products are very much overpriced.