Too Faced Cocoa Rose Full Blooom Powder Blush

Too Faced Cocoa Rose Full Blooom Powder Blush

4.5

on 1/18/2015 8:25:00 PM

I used this blush for about a year until I realized that I am sensitive to talc, and behold, this contains talc.

I usually opt for more pink-y blushes but wanted to try a more neutral blush, especially for the fall. I do like this color a lot, as it is subtle but buildable. The overall formula is long-lasting and applies very smoothly. I like that it is a pink/brown neutral, rather than the peach/tan neutrals that seem more widely available.

Wish it didn't contain talc--otherwise a great blush! But definitely overpriced.

on 7/23/2013 2:07:00 PM

This is the worst blush I have ever owned. It settles in my imperfections and makes my cheeks look patchy. I don't understand it. No other blush does that to me, not even $1 elf blush. Really want to love it but I just can't. Tried to make it work by blending it more but nothing helped. Such a lovely color though

on 11/20/2012 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been very happy with this blush. I bought it on the recommendation of a Sephora saleswoman when I asked a light everyday blush. It's matte and has no glitter. The color is very natural looking and adds warmth to my pale skin. Since my skin is pretty fair, I don't use bronzer but I sometimes but a little bit of this on the rest of face to add more warmth.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Cocoa Rose is such a beautiful blush. It's s matte pink color with beige undertones. On my NC30-NC35 skin it looks like a beautiful neutral pink. I love how versatile this color is. It compliments any makeup look which is why it's my go to blush. It is pigmented, with a great soft, smooth texture allowing it to blend beautifully on the skin. I think it is reasonably priced at $19. I would buy this again in a heartbeat.

on 10/24/2012 12:26:00 AM

Gorgeous, natural, beautiful color. I think my hunt for HG blush is over.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Wow, wow, and just so were clear, WOW. Previously I was all about MAC Cubic (I'm Mont Blanc, according to Nars foundation lingo), but when I hit pan there, I decided to explore my options before repurchasing my tried-and-true. Good call on my part. Cocoa Rose is a soft matte pinky-nude thathow can I put this and still make sense? The pigment is sheer, but theres a lot of it. You can flick on a light stroke to perk up your skin and keep it from looking monodimensional, or you can build up a more noticeable, but (hopefully) not excessive, flushand still get away with a strong eye or lip. Tonight, for dinnerI have a vicious cold, so no NYE throwdown for meI mixed Cocoa Rose with a bit of Victorias Secret Illuminating Powder in Impassioned, and got the word radiant thrown at me, not once, but twice. I repeat: I'm SICK. Sold. Cubic, we need to talkwe had a good run, but now its time to go our separate waysits not you, its meblah blah blah, moving on. Also, concerning the lack of reviews on this product, and none scoring fewer than five lippies...what do I have to do, stand in the middle of Ulta barking "COCOA ROSE" through a bullhorn?

on 6/20/2012 3:48:00 PM

I'm an NW20. This is a perfect color for me. I wanted blush with NO glitter or sparkle. This is a beautiful matte that is not too bright, just a nice neutral pink shade. LOVE!

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I have to agree with the previous reviewer. Just pretty much the perfect blush color. She and I have similar coloring, and this is just about the best out there for a natural, polished look. I used to be a devotee of MAC Blushbaby, but this is better for me. Love love love.

This is such a beautiful color. The name describes it perfectly. It's a matte dusty rose/mauve color and looks very natural on the skin. Even though it's natural it still gives you the perfect amount of color and blush to your cheeks. It's not too pink or too brown. It's perfect!

I've had mine for about a year and still haven't hit pan. It's also very long wearing. Only downside is it's a little pricey ($19) but one pan lasts a long time so it's definitely worth it.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

The color in the pan looks light beige pink and a bit boring for my taste but it creates a beautiful natural color on my cheeks with my olive skin tone. Its my husband's favorite blush color on me. If a man likes it, then it must be good.

Popular Blush Products