Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

I love it to the power of 10

It's bomb at covering red and uneven patches, acne, pores, under eye darkness

Also there is a nice subtle highlighting effect that glows and makes your skin look fresh, especially for me around 3pm at work I need to still look awake!

There's not a lot of product in this tube I can already tell it won't last super long but for the price and the result it's totally worth it

• I don't have sensitive eyes and I'm still sure I'm allergic to this. • made my under-eye area look dry and creased. • too orange, even the lightest shade.

To Read all 322 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I just bought this and I really love it! The price is awesome! The packaging is genius! So for the actual product. I like that I comes in a click pen which makes it very easy to apply. The end of the pen is a brush like applicator. There is no smell at all. I got the color nude and it matches perfectly with my skin color. I used under my eyes and down my nose and then blended it out with my beauty blender and it blended out perfect and looks really good. It looks very natural and brightens those areas of my face. The consistency is not too thick or too watery. It's a good consistency and very easy to blend out. I love this concealer and will definitely repurchase. The price is very affordable. It is comparable to more expensive, high-end brands.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was curious about these "highlighter", thinking they may be lighter and more nature creamier then standard concealer for my undereye area. I research a few brand and decide to try this simply because this one has very good online review and it's affordable.

I completely regret it! Odd enough I only have dry line under my left eye (nothing under my right eye), and when I apply this on... it heavily crease under my eye, it look awful and I have to add on eye-cream and my standard Lancome concealer to work with it. (Which defeated the purposes).

Another problem with drug store brand is... there is no tester for color match, the sales lady match me with the lightest shade Ivory, but it's way too pale... I can work with it if I apply a lighter shade foundation on my whole face... but with all the draw back and serious creasing problem... this does not work for me.

It might work as highligher... but I don't see this can't be replace by another lighter shade or texture foundation/concealer... plus the size is only 1.5ml... although affordable, but when you think of the actual amount you're getting and the crease problem, I just can't recommend this.

on 5/19/2016 5:09:00 PM

This product creases like crazy under my eyes, the product is beautiful though..

Pretty damn good dupe for expensive versions (Touche Eclat, Clinique, Charlotte Tillbury etc.). I find it is great for highlighting under eye area (especially close to tear duct), between brows, nose and sometimes cheekbone highlight. Work fast because it dries quick. It isnt intended for high coverage concealing like blemishes and isnt great for redness around nose because of the slight shimmer. I wouldn't recommend it for heavy undereye circle concealing.

It is also an excellent makeshift eyelid primer.

on 3/13/2016 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Estee Lauder's version gets the 5 lippies but this is good enough for 4! Easy to find, effective (but not as much coverage as the EL version) and cheap! I hope Maybelline never discontinues this. It's a solution to my massive and dark undereye circles.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

HG alert!

I came across this based on a YouTube review, and I'm so glad I did. I had been searching for a less expensive alternative to YSL Touche Eclat Radiant Touch, and I have finally found it. I truly love YSL, but it's just too expensive, and since there are less expensive options like this one that are very similar, I'll just stick with this instead of wasting $$$.

****Important note: I'm an NC35, medium with yellow undertones. I use this in Ivory, which is a great choice once it's been blended. This appears to be improperly named, because I'm not sure how great it would be for fair skin. This particular shade of Lumi Touch actually has yellow undertones, which is something highly unusual for a product that is labeled as Ivory.

this is a really great drugstore highlighter. I actually like the twist pen packaging, I find it more hygenic than doe foot applicators. the consistency of this is quite this, but it makes it easier to blend into the skin when applying. it also has a nice range of colors to choose from, 5 I believe.

on 3/4/2016 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I initially didn't like this stuff. I watched some tutorials on YouTube for creasing under the eyes which was something I was trying to avoid. I also use it to highlight around my face which I don't do as much.

But this grew on me. I've been reaching for it more & more. Yes it does crease under my eyes but not as bad when I pair it with an under eye primer. And since my dark circles have diminished some (thank God) I feel like it is enough coverage for me. It's lightweight, blends fairly fast, doesn't accentuate dry areas, if paired with a good moisturizer. It's not perfect, I feel like the amount you get is pretty small for $8. I have both the nude & the radiant. I feel like the nude is more me, but the radiant which is pinky is also nice. You really can't go wrong with choosing a color.

Overall it's nice, I won't count on it to cover major dark circles or blemishes but it's a nice coverage that's great for fast applications.