Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

on 8/18/2016 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this product. I am on my second tube. I have very fair, very oily skin with yellow undertones, and "ivory" is a perfect match, which is never an easy task for me. I wear minimal makeup, in fact this is all I use on my skin as far as coverage is concerned. I start off with my primer (to fill in my large pores and give a smoother appearance) and then put a thin layer of this under my eyes, in between brows, on my chin, and anywhere I have a blemish or redness and blend in with a damp Real Techniques sponge. Work quickly because the product does dry quickly but blends like a dream (no pun intended, well maybe a little lol). I then set with a translucent, colorless, loose powder and i'm on to my brows. For me, this product stays in place all day and never looks cakey, which is the MOST important to me because I do not wear makeup all over my face and if a concealer cakes up then it is extremely obvious that I'm wearing it, which defeats the "no make-up" make-up look I rock everyday. It honestly looks like I have nothing on my face and for these reasons it is a holy grail product for me. If you are looking for serious coverage or a dramatic look, you won't find it here, which suits me perfectly! I will continue to wear everyday and repurchase until if and when I find something better!

pros:
-lightweight
-no odor
-stays put on my oily skin
-does not crease
-not cakey at all
-can be used to lightly conceal and/or highlight

cons:
-very small amount of product
-very sheer for a concealer (this is actually a "pro" for me)

Pros:
- Very smoothing over the skin, which makes it great if you have uneven texture on your skin
- Looks hydrating on the skin
- Has a good medium coverage. I have used this to cover up blemishes before, and it looked great because of its smoothing and hydrating properties. Don't build it up too much though, because it will cake up in a few hours.
- Twist-up pen packaging is very convenient, but does get messy if you like you keep your makeup clean. Cleaning the brush tip after every use does waste product.

Cons:
- Doesn't last long on the skin
- Transfers easily, even when set with a powder

To Read all 325 Reviews, Login or Join

I like to use this as a brightener and highlighter, not as an actual concealer there are a nice range of colors, some are more pink than others it really brightens up my face and gives it a nice luminous look to it I like the twist up pen so that you can get every last bit of product this isn't as smooth as the loreal's version but it is also much cheaper so it isn't too much of an issue, I find that blending this with fingers is better than sponge because you can warm it up and make it easier to spread

I love it to the power of 10

It's bomb at covering red and uneven patches, acne, pores, under eye darkness

Also there is a nice subtle highlighting effect that glows and makes your skin look fresh, especially for me around 3pm at work I need to still look awake!

There's not a lot of product in this tube I can already tell it won't last super long but for the price and the result it's totally worth it

• I don't have sensitive eyes and I'm still sure I'm allergic to this. • made my under-eye area look dry and creased. • too orange, even the lightest shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I just bought this and I really love it! The price is awesome! The packaging is genius! So for the actual product. I like that I comes in a click pen which makes it very easy to apply. The end of the pen is a brush like applicator. There is no smell at all. I got the color nude and it matches perfectly with my skin color. I used under my eyes and down my nose and then blended it out with my beauty blender and it blended out perfect and looks really good. It looks very natural and brightens those areas of my face. The consistency is not too thick or too watery. It's a good consistency and very easy to blend out. I love this concealer and will definitely repurchase. The price is very affordable. It is comparable to more expensive, high-end brands.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I was curious about these "highlighter", thinking they may be lighter and more nature creamier then standard concealer for my undereye area. I research a few brand and decide to try this simply because this one has very good online review and it's affordable.

I completely regret it! Odd enough I only have dry line under my left eye (nothing under my right eye), and when I apply this on... it heavily crease under my eye, it look awful and I have to add on eye-cream and my standard Lancome concealer to work with it. (Which defeated the purposes).

Another problem with drug store brand is... there is no tester for color match, the sales lady match me with the lightest shade Ivory, but it's way too pale... I can work with it if I apply a lighter shade foundation on my whole face... but with all the draw back and serious creasing problem... this does not work for me.

It might work as highligher... but I don't see this can't be replace by another lighter shade or texture foundation/concealer... plus the size is only 1.5ml... although affordable, but when you think of the actual amount you're getting and the crease problem, I just can't recommend this.

on 5/19/2016 5:09:00 PM

This product creases like crazy under my eyes, the product is beautiful though..

Pretty damn good dupe for expensive versions (Touche Eclat, Clinique, Charlotte Tillbury etc.). I find it is great for highlighting under eye area (especially close to tear duct), between brows, nose and sometimes cheekbone highlight. Work fast because it dries quick. It isnt intended for high coverage concealing like blemishes and isnt great for redness around nose because of the slight shimmer. I wouldn't recommend it for heavy undereye circle concealing.

It is also an excellent makeshift eyelid primer.

on 3/13/2016 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Estee Lauder's version gets the 5 lippies but this is good enough for 4! Easy to find, effective (but not as much coverage as the EL version) and cheap! I hope Maybelline never discontinues this. It's a solution to my massive and dark undereye circles.