Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Methylparaben, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Silica, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica

I like that this acts as an almost color corrector under my eyes for days I feel like color correcting or just want to look more awake without wearing a full face. It doesn't have any coverage for the darkness but it knocks back the blue veins I have around my eyes and I like that. There's microglitter. I understand it's supposed to be luminising, but the glitter isn't refined enough for this, IMO, and it's spread out sparsely. It sets on its own, no need for a powder, and don't mind using it under my regular concealer if I feel like fussing with the application. Ugh, the application. It's ridiculious, you have twist forever to get any product to come out the brush tip. Then keep twisting to get enough to cover the area, but don't twist too much or you'll have have a glob of product on the brush. It layers on itself without issue, but there's no point in layering because it doesn't build. I'll probably rebuy until I convince myself to spend more money on better quality.

on 1/23/2017 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This remains one of my favorite concealers especially when I'm in a rush. It provides decent coverage and glides effortlessly. It layers well over other products and I have zero issues with creasing. The cap can get a little messy but soapy water works well.

on 1/5/2017 4:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I was so excited to try this concealer. For the first few weeks, I thought it looked absolutely lovely. My dark cirles were less visible, it seemed like a perfect fit colourwise (I have the lightest shade) and the concealer didn't settle in my fine lines. Then one night before I was about to wash my face, I caught a glimpse of my face in the mirror. I couldn't believe I hadn't seen it before. The concealer looked beige and sat on top of my skin It looked cakey and strange. All other conclealers I've used have blended with my skin, but this one just sat on top of it. The colour was totally off and extremely visible. I decided at that moment to not use it again. It looks pretty immediately after application, but the prettiness doesn't last. I guess that the good thing is that it stays on the skin for a long time, but not in a good way though.

on 12/12/2016 9:22:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hmm, I'm not too enthusiastic about this one, and I'm surprised how other people apparently enjoy it so much more than I do!
I don't think this covers my undereye circles very well. The packaging is half full when you buy it, which I always think is so shady. I liked the brush applicator and how moisturizing this is, but I wouldn't repurchase it. Isn't cruelty free, either.

Pro:
- moisturizing, doesn't dry out undereye area
- drugstore pricetag
- precise brush applicator

Con:
- not cruelty free
- not enough coverage for me

on 8/18/2016 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this product. I am on my second tube. I have very fair, very oily skin with yellow undertones, and "ivory" is a perfect match, which is never an easy task for me. I wear minimal makeup, in fact this is all I use on my skin as far as coverage is concerned. I start off with my primer (to fill in my large pores and give a smoother appearance) and then put a thin layer of this under my eyes, in between brows, on my chin, and anywhere I have a blemish or redness and blend in with a damp Real Techniques sponge. Work quickly because the product does dry quickly but blends like a dream (no pun intended, well maybe a little lol). I then set with a translucent, colorless, loose powder and i'm on to my brows. For me, this product stays in place all day and never looks cakey, which is the MOST important to me because I do not wear makeup all over my face and if a concealer cakes up then it is extremely obvious that I'm wearing it, which defeats the "no make-up" make-up look I rock everyday. It honestly looks like I have nothing on my face and for these reasons it is a holy grail product for me. If you are looking for serious coverage or a dramatic look, you won't find it here, which suits me perfectly! I will continue to wear everyday and repurchase until if and when I find something better!

pros:
-lightweight
-no odor
-stays put on my oily skin
-does not crease
-not cakey at all
-can be used to lightly conceal and/or highlight

cons:
-very small amount of product
-very sheer for a concealer (this is actually a "pro" for me)

Pros:
- Very smoothing over the skin, which makes it great if you have uneven texture on your skin
- Looks hydrating on the skin
- Has a good medium coverage. I have used this to cover up blemishes before, and it looked great because of its smoothing and hydrating properties. Don't build it up too much though, because it will cake up in a few hours.
- Twist-up pen packaging is very convenient, but does get messy if you like you keep your makeup clean. Cleaning the brush tip after every use does waste product.

Cons:
- Doesn't last long on the skin
- Transfers easily, even when set with a powder

I like to use this as a brightener and highlighter, not as an actual concealer there are a nice range of colors, some are more pink than others it really brightens up my face and gives it a nice luminous look to it I like the twist up pen so that you can get every last bit of product this isn't as smooth as the loreal's version but it is also much cheaper so it isn't too much of an issue, I find that blending this with fingers is better than sponge because you can warm it up and make it easier to spread

I love it to the power of 10

It's bomb at covering red and uneven patches, acne, pores, under eye darkness

Also there is a nice subtle highlighting effect that glows and makes your skin look fresh, especially for me around 3pm at work I need to still look awake!

There's not a lot of product in this tube I can already tell it won't last super long but for the price and the result it's totally worth it

• I don't have sensitive eyes and I'm still sure I'm allergic to this. • made my under-eye area look dry and creased. • too orange, even the lightest shade.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So I just bought this and I really love it! The price is awesome! The packaging is genius! So for the actual product. I like that I comes in a click pen which makes it very easy to apply. The end of the pen is a brush like applicator. There is no smell at all. I got the color nude and it matches perfectly with my skin color. I used under my eyes and down my nose and then blended it out with my beauty blender and it blended out perfect and looks really good. It looks very natural and brightens those areas of my face. The consistency is not too thick or too watery. It's a good consistency and very easy to blend out. I love this concealer and will definitely repurchase. The price is very affordable. It is comparable to more expensive, high-end brands.