Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 08

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss - 08

4.1

on 3/28/2016 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This was my first lipstick and i have repurchased two additional backups in case I run out. It is a perfect nude for my N5, very pale skin. This looks great with so many different looks. It can balance out a heavier look in the eyes and also just as an everyday basic for work. I have this in my desk drawer in the office and wear it most days. On my skin tone is a dusty rose, with just a hint of a brown/peach to make it balanced. Love it!

on 3/23/2016 7:18:00 PM

Beside Maybelline's "warm me up" shade, this is the only other lipstick I have bought again and again. It is reddish pinky brown but not too red (I don't like red lipstick on me.) The price is cheap, the coverage is great, and it is just a wonderful color. I am very fair skin (red hair), but I think it would look good on other skin tones. This one is a keeper. I hope they never quit making it!

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/17/2016 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a suitable replacement for the discontinued 077 Asia. It is a near perfect nude MLBB that is not too dark or too pale. I will stock up on these for the day they are deleted. No need to spend a fortune on the higher end versions when these are about $6. It is especially gorgeous if you enhance the outline with a slightly darker neutral pencil liner such as MAC Whirl or NYX Sand Beige. This is a basic, elegant, perfect nude lipstick.

on 3/13/2016 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I use this lipstick daily for school as its a beautiful darkish pink shade. I find that it is long lasting until I eat or drink as then it comes off and I have to reapply. It doesn't dry out my lips, its a very vibrant colour that slides on easily. The texture of it is moisturising and nice. I absolutely adore the colour so much and the lipstick altogether is amazing. I'd prefer if it was a matte shade but that is just my preference. Altogether I'd recommend this for people who don't mind reapplying lipstick after a while but also love the comfort of a moisturising lipstick.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I received this (recently) as a small pick-me-up gift from my parents when they were at Kroger (along w CG Soft Mink blush & Revlon Wink Pink l/s), this WITH that blush is just awesome! This l/s is super brown MLBB 90s throw back. It is creamy & long lasting. Prob 1 of the better cheap lipsticks I own (I'm a huge wetnwild & elf fan & this reminds me of wnw Mochalicious or wnw Spiked W Rum, which are half as much $), or even MAC Whirl/Brave/Faux ($!) perf Kylie Jenner lips. I love this color. I don't normally wear DS lipsticks besides wnw & elf, I'm more into HE lipstick such as MAC but this does remind me a bit of Chanel Mademoiselle 05 too! If you had a photo of me wearing both u may have a hard time telling them apart perhaps? This formula isn't too dry nor got any sparklies just a good solid workhorse every day lipstick I can get a lot of mileage much more out of an every day lipstick than something trendy so I don't often buy (or mention it that I want to my parents) any trendy makeup I don't like it at my age so it's wasteful & I can't stand being wasteful of my precious makeup or $$$. I like to use Burts bees lipbalm w this if it's even possible to improve, I have a cpl other Rimmel lipsticks but I'm not particularly going to rush out to buy more but I would replace this lipstick if I lost it!

This is an absolutely perfect colour for a warm red hair colour. I recently dyed my hair to this and this is the exact colour I have been searching for. It lasts surprisingly long and is a great price, I can't get over how perfect the colour suits me. I recently bleached the ends of my hair a dip dye blonde and the colour still matches with the warm red roots.
Just be careful that you apply exactly on the lips because it will leave a visible stain on the sides of mouth, otherwise brilliant!

on 12/20/2015 9:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I was hoping this would become my perfect nude color. It certainly looks like it should be. I don't think I've come across a color that looked so perfect for me straight out of the tube. It looks really soft pink almost brown with an even blend. I have deceptive lips. They look more beige/tan colored but in fact have a lot of pink undertones. So finding a neutral lip color is really hard. This one looked the part. On my lips it ended up looking more coral than pink. I'm not upset about the color looking different once on my lips, that I'm used to thanks to my weirdly toned lips. I just wasn't expecting coral based on the look of this in the tube. I had to layer it with a lip gloss then to get the color I wanted, which was ok but negated the matte look of this lip stick, which is kind of the whole point of it. I've tried it a few more times since, and the color doesn't seem to apply the same way twice and fades relatively quickly. It also dried out my lips a lot really fast. That's not something I'm really willing to deal with as my lips are already prone to dryness. Overall, it's a decent drugstore lipstick with a nice color and flat matte finish, but just not good enough for me to buy again.

on 11/27/2015 5:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I use this lipstick nearly every day, I like it so much. I first discovered it on Pinterest, and I loved the color so much that I went out and bought it as soon as I could. The color ended up being a little bit brighter and warmer than I originally thought it would, but it looks great with my very fair skin! It's quite creamy and even has a little bit of shine, which I find really appealing, and it's nice and neutral. It doesn't usually end up lasting that long for me (four hours tops) which can be a downside since I tend to forget to reapply my lipstick throughout the day, but other than that, it has become one of my drugstore staples!

on 10/17/2015 10:16:00 PM

I love this lipstick. It is my perfect nude, everyday color. It feels great on the lips, but I am taking off one lippie because staying power is not great.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hands down my favorite drugstore lipsticks! I prefer these way over maybelline mattes and actually over any other high end lipsticks I own. Good value and quality. They aren't as drying as a lot of my other lipsticks (liquid lipsticks are seriously almost 10 times as drying). 08 is absolutely gorgeous and is the perfect nude for every day. I'm surprised over a lot of these negative reviews on it because it lasts on the lip and I find that I have to reapply it way less throughout the day compared to other ones I own. They aren't just "good for the price". These are just simply GOOD. I highly recommend.