Rimmel Scandaleyes Volumeflash

3.4

I'm going to say this, but to me, this is the best mascara I have used to date! I have asian lashes, and they arent that short, but they are so thin that you really dont see them. This macara changes all that. My lashes look so long with this on :) I also find it holds a curl really well.

the formula doesnt smudge and can last through a tough workout. The formula is wet, but after a few weeks it dries out and then its great!

My only gripe, the brush is a little big for bottom lashes. I am definitely going to keep using this!

I really like mascara and I love to try out different ones. I don't like wearing falsies, so I'm always looking for a mascara with a false lash effect, in order to have long voluminous lashes without the hassle of wearing falsies. I bought this one because it said in the drugstore that it would give my lashes a false lash effect. And I really did love it! It indeed not only lenghtens your lashes, but gives them tons of volume as well. You do have to wait a couple of weeks before the formula dries out a bit, then you'll find that it's easier to apply. Also, I used to wipe off the excess product on the wand for the first coat. Other than that, it's easy to apply and I don't have any complaints. Except maybe for the packaging, I don't find it elegant or feminine at all.

The only reason why I indicated that I would not buy this product again, is because I like to try out different products, so I switched to another mascara after this one ran out. But if you're looking for a good mascara, I'm sure you'll like this one!

To Read all 64 Reviews, Login or Join

Love the brush on this, creates a perfect dramatic eye look. Great formula and has a neutral but pleasant smell. Gives super black, super long, and super dramatic lashes really easily and lasts ages. The packaging is dramatic and eye catching, it makes it easier to find it in the makeup drawer!

I love this mascara, it's my go to for a night out!

I like that it's not a plastic brush as I find it easier to apply without clumping, and it really separates and adds SO much length to my lashes - although, for this reason I tend not to use it if I'm going for a more understated look, say at work, and I don't use it on my bottom lashes as it makes them look a bit spidery (hence, only 4 lippies).

I've never had any problem with smudging at all, which I personally tend to find a lot with other mascaras, but on the other side of this, it is quite difficult to remove it completely at night, even using a cleanser and toner.

My only other con would be that I'm not a massive fan of the packaging, I think it looks slightly tacky.

I like this mascara..but only for the first month of having it. When its new its great- separates lashes and makes them volumised but soon becomes dry and flakey on the lashes. But all of this is to be expected with cheaper mascara's. It not going to last as long and be as good as designer's. I think its one of the best less expensive mascara's I have used. However, next time I think I would either spend more on an expensive one or try an alternative at a similar price. Maybelline's Fash Lash effect mascara is one I have used in the past and like.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

So I've changed my mind about this stuff. I've given it a solid 4 and I would have even given it a 5, but unfortunately, I find it can be a bit messy! It's slightly runny and it's hard to put it on without getting annoying little black mascara dots under my eyebrows.. gah, the worst! BUT this mascara looks brilliant on.. it really thickens and lengthens the eyelashes well. And for the price, it's worth it. Plus one of my favourite factors is that this stuff comes off soooo much easier than my other mascaras when I take it off at night.

Brought this mascara as it was on sale at the time and cheap so I thought i'd try it.
I really didn't like this mascara when I first used it, but I decided to keep using it to get my moneys worth. Overall it gives good length to my lashes however the brush is so big that it is really hard to get into the corner of your eyes without it going everywhere and I found I had to use a different mascara on my bottom lashes as the brush was too big. I do believe there are far better mascaras out the around the price I payed for this such as maybelline falsies :)

my fave! volume, thinkness, darkness... everything you need in a mascara!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my everyday mascara, I have used it for a long time now. I have slightly curled eyelashes but not thick eyelashes, which I think is perfect for this product.

The big wand collects all my eyelashes and makes it easier to apply. I don't have a problem with the wet mascara at the beginning of buying this product, simply add more layers. It lasts a long time and doesn't clump my lashes if I apply it in layers, which is the best way. So I would definitely recommend this!

I used this mascara for a few years now, but in the black and orange packaging. I live in Australia so it cost me about $15-$20 so it wasn't bad pricing. My eyelashes have a natural curl and are long so I don't have a problem with that, but people on the reviews are mentioning how wet the formula is. I found this was the case when i first buy it and use it, but after about the 5th to 10th use it starts to become easier to apply due to it drying out a tad. This creates a smoother application, so hang in there!
I like to apply a lot of mascara, so if you're the same then you'll like this product! anyone who enjoys a more natural look, go for a mascara with a thinner brush!
hope this helped :)