Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette

on 9/2/2012 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bronze Amour is my go to palette for everyday. The color pay off it amazing. It has sparkly shadows but so beautiful. It's not chunks of glitter like most shimmery shadows I've tried. It gives a great brightness to my eyes and I always get compliments on the color. Lavender Lace is also one of my favorites!

on 4/30/2012 7:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have this in Pink Envy and these shadows are shimmery and soooo beautiful. These are easily the prettiest eyeshadows I've ever owned. They blend so easily also. I use Urban Decay Primer potion under my eyeshadows, and they stay put all day. The lightest color in this palette works great as an inner corner highlight and the light pink highlight color looks very shimmery and sheer on the lid. I love putting the med pink color in the crease for a pop of color. They grey color is very pigmented and dark on the eye, but personally I don't use that one very often since it's hard to get dark colors to work for me (lack of skills and I'm extrememly pale LOL). The liner is purple and is also very pigmented and beautiful. If only this palette was a little cheaper, I would buy the whole lot LOL. But i am seriously thinking about getting the Amethyst one next since I loooove purples.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this in Rose Bijou (in the Limited Edition Swarovski Crystal compact). These colors are silky, shimmery and very, very blendable. It looks like I had my eyes professionally done when I use this! The liner part is nice and pigmented. Shadow stays put all day, no creases. I love Lancome shadows and realized I never reviewed any so since I picked this palette up recently I thought I would add this review!