Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/2/2015 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Sexiest eyeshadow EVER is what Bronze Amour is! Mesmerizingly gorgeous! It makes my brown eyes shimmer and pop in a sultry way like no other eyeshadow I've ever used! It's great for an "I just got out of bed after a long and wild night" look.
Lasts 15+ hours easily without creasing or fall out in super dry AND very humid climates. The dark brown has the perfect amount of shimmer - I use it to line the outer 1/3 of my eyes if I'm doing full eye makeup, and it doesn't make my eyes look bloodshot as many dark browns do. Either gold shade right above the pupil looks great. Super blendable and quite pigmented.

I usually do a pretty natural looking eye, but when I want extra oomph, this palette is my all-time fave. And it's quite small and travel friendly, which is a big plus in my book. I often get compliments from strangers when I wear this. Got it as a GWP-normally I'd laugh at spending $50 on an eyeshadow, so I hope this never runs out because I'm afraid I'll be laughing at myself spending $50 on an eyeshadow if it does!

on 4/5/2013 5:29:00 AM

I can't believe I bought this paleltte in pink for 48$ and used it only a couple of times and a year later i came across a clearance and bought it in sky demure for 10$! I love sky demure palette, CONSIDERING the PRICE,of course! I like the color combination (light beige, dark bronz/brown, light green, golden bronz and a dark/ deep blue. I love to create smokey eyes with bronz and brown for everyday. They are shimmery, but if applied sheer are appropriate for daytime. They are well pigmented and build able that I can reach desired intensity for an evening look. Very blendable too. The little brochure is very helpful too.It gives directions for a day and evening look.
The staying power is quite good. I dont know how long they stay on its place without primer, but with prime quite long. I've been out for 6 hours and when I came home nothing creased and the colors didn't fade ( true to their claim).
Price is the only downfall for me. 48$ for eye shadow which I don't need to wear everyday is steep enough. But If you are not on budget, then I would recommend it.
.............................. Update...............................
Well, the claim that the shadow stays on its place without creasing isn't true.
I' ve been out for four hours when I came home my shadows were half gone and the rest creased. I did use a prime under it.