Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Lancome Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette

on 9/2/2015 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Sexiest eyeshadow EVER is what Bronze Amour is! Mesmerizingly gorgeous! It makes my brown eyes shimmer and pop in a sultry way like no other eyeshadow I've ever used! It's great for an "I just got out of bed after a long and wild night" look.
Lasts 15+ hours easily without creasing or fall out in super dry AND very humid climates. The dark brown has the perfect amount of shimmer - I use it to line the outer 1/3 of my eyes if I'm doing full eye makeup, and it doesn't make my eyes look bloodshot as many dark browns do. Either gold shade right above the pupil looks great. Super blendable and quite pigmented.

I usually do a pretty natural looking eye, but when I want extra oomph, this palette is my all-time fave. And it's quite small and travel friendly, which is a big plus in my book. I often get compliments from strangers when I wear this. Got it as a GWP-normally I'd laugh at spending $50 on an eyeshadow, so I hope this never runs out because I'm afraid I'll be laughing at myself spending $50 on an eyeshadow if it does!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I have Taupe Craze and it has some of the most beautiful colors ever. It is really soft in the palette and there is tons of fall out. A bit too much glitter as well. Comes with a handy guide that I like. It's just too expensive for the product you get. If I didn't love the colors and the handout I would give it a one.