CeraVe SA Renewing Lotion

CeraVe  SA Renewing Lotion
SA Renewing Lotion

4.3

Purified water, glycerin, mineral oil, ammonium lactate, salicylic acid, trolamine, glyceryl stearate SE, behentrimonium methosulfate and cetearyl alcohol SE stearate, cetyl alcohol, cholcalciferol (vit d in corn oil) ceramide 3, ceramide 6, ceramide 1, cholesterol, pyytosphingosine, dimethicone 360, methylparaben, disodium edta, propylparaben, hyaluronic acid, sodium lauroyl lactylate, carbomer, xanthum gum.

on 11/4/2016 12:30:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This stuff saved my skin!!! Definitely HG status. I use this for my face. It has replaced all the expensive creams that I have bought at Sephora and from spas. I can't believe I wasted so much money on expensive products that did nothing for the flaking, sensitive, dry skin surrounding my mouth and on my chin. I use it with the Cerave dry skin cleanser. I stumbled upon this in the pharmacy and I wish I had discovered this stuff sooner. It would have saved me a year and a half of frustrations and money wasted.

I LOVE this stuff. I had bought it as a body lotion and then I read an article in which some dermatologists said that the regular Cerave is a great moisturizer and I thought, Why not try it on my face at night? I've only used fairly high-end stuff - Skinceuticals and then moved into Avene to save some money (and I love Avene) but this is the best night cream ever. I feel like my pores have been blurred and my skin overall looks more radiant - my 17-yr-old daughter often comments on it. I often get red dry patches around my nose and I'd classify my skin as sensitive and this cream has been great for that, no problems whatsoever.

To Read all 39 Reviews, Login or Join

Although not marketed as a facial moisturizer this is how I am using it. My skin has gone from oily to combo to dry, has always been acne-prone, as well as sensitive/red with some persistent milia bumps on the forehead despite not having bangs or using any pore-clogging products. Read how great this was and thought "why not?". In a matter of two days (yes only two) my skin is hydrated and most of the milia on my forehead are gone! I don't know how this is the case since I've been using glycolic acid, retinol, and other products for quite some time and haven't seen as impressive results as using this lotion but I'm glad I gave this a go. The lotion leans more to a cream texture, you really don't need much to cover your entire face, probably half a pump will do it. I did experience a tiny amount of tingling around my nose (where I am a little sensitive) but otherwise this lotion was quite comfortable to wear, and is fragrance-free. The second night after applying this I woke up and thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because the texture of my skin was no where near as bumpy as before, skin was hydrated and glowing. Very happy to have found this lotion and highly recommend it if you are experiencing anything like what I have described.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

HG Ingrown hair treatment! I was searching for a cream with salicylic acid percentage above 1% to treat ingrown hairs on my legs after shaving. This one fit the bill nicely. Took care of those awful ingrown hairs at the backs of my legs :)

on 4/3/2016 7:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this off and on for months and I really love it. My skin is really dry, and most "lotion" type moisturizers just don't make a dent in it. Most of the time this does. Sometimes - like when my skin is really dehydrated during the winter - I have to layer it over a bit of coconut oil, but that's the exception. The SA exfoliates just enough to keep my skin flake-free, but not so much as to irritate it (normally a problem for me w/ SA). Lately I've been layering it over my Avene Retrinal .1% cream at night (after letting it sink in for an hour), and I honestly have glowing skin when I wake up. Amazing stuff.

on 3/18/2016 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As a committed lover of salicylic acid, I decided to give this product a try. I didn't need it per se, but I did have a heat rash that could use help clearing up. Well it cleared that up and then some, my hands felt like polished glass after using this! Holy smoothness! I have been using it after a body spray on my bf's persistent bacne, and it's really helping with that. He has no new inflamed cysts and everything else is healing up. Very nice product. I have used it as night cream a couple of times, and I recommend that too. I wouldn't do it every night, I have a feeling it could lead to break outs and also it's very sticky and tacky on the face, but every once and awhile it's good for a kick in the pants. High performing product, does exactly what it claims to. Only complaint is it's a bit pricey for the amount. This product has such an immediate smoothing effect I refer to it as "the magic cream". Pretty cool.

I got this from my dermatologist after coming in with windburn and dry patches. This made my skin so soft and my dry, flaky skin had disappeared after only a couple days of using this! I will be purchasing a big bottle of this to have on hand during the cold months

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

This broke me out immediately and I mean IMMEDIATELY. Back to CVS, back to the drawing board

on 1/4/2016 2:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

I use this as a hand lotion and absolutely love it! Normally by this time in the winter, my hands are super dry, but after using this for the past month, my hands are soft and moisturized. I've used this lotion as a body moisturizer too, and it is hydrating and very softening. Another plus is that it's unscented. I'm very impressed with CeraVe products in general. They're high quality and effective yet very reasonably priced.

on 11/21/2015 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried the cream version after seeing a favorable review and decided to give it a try. The review said that it addressed dry, bumpy skin. After using it for several weeks I realized that my dry, bumpy arms were actually smooth and soft! I use it right after bathing while still damp. I do not use it specifically as a hand cream but have found that my hands are much softer than before. The tub is large and lasts quite awhile. I am on my second tub and will continue to use as long as it is available.