Lacura Compact Powder

No Image

2.5

Price: $

Price: $

I like the packaging; for a cheap compact (with a mirror) it's dark shiny case is beautiful and looks expensive. I have quite a pale complexion so I bought the lightest tone (above translucent because I didn't just want a finishing powder, I wanted something for touch ups) but it's too orange. It's high pigmented (so you don't need loads of layers to get coverage) but this one is just a bit too dark. For hand bag touch ups I would definetely buy again, just in the lightest shade.

on 3/22/2012 2:46:00 AM

For years I have had problems finding a cheap powder that is pale enough for me and lasts all day. This stuff is so far one of the best value ones I have tried! I used the transparent one (although it really isn't transparent!) and found that it went on really smoothly, gave me extra coverage and stayed on all day without making me look cakey or powdery. I am giving this a 3/5 however because even although it is the perfect color match for me, it ISN'T transparent and the amount of colors is very limited. Also, the applicator it comes with is terrible and I have to use a proper brush to apply it. Overall, this product is great if you are on a budget and you are lucky enough to find one of its few shades that match your skin.