Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo
Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry ShampooProfessionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

Isobutane, Propane, SD Alcohol 40 B, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Fragrance, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrolyzed Keratin

When I think of Suave I think of the old school crappy shampoos and conditioners. But I have been really impressed with the newer products. This dry shampoo is.....good. I can't even believe it. I have greasy roots/dry ends and NEED a dry shampoo. I have tried countless brands including high end stuff and this is my favorite so far. It doesn't leave a white cast in my hair and it is the only one that also gave my hair added volume! Will definitely repurchase

on 11/2/2016 9:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I too hate the strong chemical smell of this product but enjoy the results. This is a spray dry shampoo. Supposedly infuses hair with keratin. Ha! I don't notice any of that but I put this on a night and my oily roots are gone in the morning. Not my favorite product but works for $5.

To Read all 109 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/25/2016 1:23:00 AM

As others have said, it smells bad... I only use it if I'm really desperate. It smells like the worst powdery old lady perfume! It also seems to just sit in my hair even after I comb it out. The white / straw like stiffness doesn't go away after combing.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yuck! My hair felt like stiff & dry straw after using Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo. I tried various ways in attempts to get better results. I tried holding the can far above my head, vigorously shaking it, etc. Nope. This was a waste of $4. I love the gold & orange can & I can tolerate the smell. I don't notice oily roots in my medium-thick shoulder length wavy hair until the 3rd day. That's when I bust out dry shampoo. Thus far, my favorites have been Batiste Blush & Batiste Tropical. They smell great & get it done easily w/out feeling as though I'm harming my hair.The brush zips on thru w/Batiste but Not w/Suave. Now, I have little interest in trying the more recent Suave Professionals Dry Shampoos.

I hate this dry shampoo! It smells horrible, I can't wear this if I am wearing perfume because it is so overwhelming and gross. The smell never goes away, it makes me gag. I don't mind scented shampoos and conditioner but I hate strongly scented hairsprays and styling products. It also leaves a film on my hair and the white powderiness never rubs in. This is going in the trash.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use a lot of suave products so I thought id try this! I like the smell, it smells like a light powder. It also gives me tons if volume, and it makes my hair look like I washed it... and I only have to wash my hair twice a week if I'm using this =) does well with styling after using it. And the best part? It's cheap!!

on 7/22/2015 11:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Another awful drugstore dry shampoo! Does absolutely nothing to make your hair feel cleaner. In fact, my hair felt more oily and more limp after using it. Just a total waste of money!

on 7/7/2015 4:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This dry shampoo is actually the worst dry shampoo I have ever tried. Even the regular non-keratin infused Suave dry shampoo is better than this one. First of all, it leaves heavy sticky powder residue. It smells real heavy too, like old lady perfume. Basically, it makes your hair look dirtier and oilier than it was. Do yourselves a favor and go buy Batiste instead. Haha, the only good thing is that the bottle last forever. I am too much of a hoarder to throw it out...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

For around $3, and a quick fix for greasy hair, you can't beat this.

Pros: cheap, easy to use, nozzle doesn't clog like some do, easy to brush through the hair doesn't leave a white residue, gives me tons of volume.

Cons: HIGHLY perfume scented to the point where you can smell it even after 12 hours of wear, builds up heavily on my scalp.

The only things I wish I could change about this product are the scent and the fact that it makes my scalp itch terribly.

on 5/13/2015 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I read a review where after the 2nd day of using this product her head started itching, which is what happened to me also. My hair doesn't get too oily I just needed a dry shampoo for when I straighten my hair and don't wash for a couple days. The smell was nice but if your skin is sensitive like mine I do not recommend.