MAC Eye Shadow X 4-Interior Life

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

3.5

on 7/11/2013 12:13:00 PM

This is my first MAC Quad (got it online) and it's quite disappointing...I should have listened to Temptalia! I like the neutral colors and the compact is sturdy and handy for travelling. I thought this is something I'll use and abuse for everyday use. Too bad I wasn't reaching for it coz the a couple of shadows aren't pigmented enough and hard to blend. I like to love this Quad but it's not working for me as I'd like. A 217 kind of brush is the one that can pick up and blend the dry shadows well, my regular brushes does not pick the color up as good as 217, which I find so not worth the money about this eyeshadows. For the price and the MAC name, it should have a versatile quality in texture. It's a shame that a cheaper SLEEK Palette with 12 eyeshadows does wonders than this MAC Quad.

on 2/23/2012 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I'm so glad I purchased this quad. The colors are gorgeous and give a perfect smokey greyish/plum look. The texture of the shadows are kinda chalky but they show up well on the skin. I won't describe the colors since that's been done already by a previous reviewer. If you're on the fence about this quad, I say definitely get it!