MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream

MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream

4.1

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Caprylic/Capric/Myristic/Stearic Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Yeast Extract, Isononyl Isononanoate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Sea Salt, Nylon-12, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Algae Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Polygonum Fagopyrum Seed Extract, Gelidium Cartilagineum Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul’s Wort) Extract, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Whey Protein, Glycine, Soja (Soybean) Protein, Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate, Caffeine, Cholesterol Tetraacetylphytosphingosine, Acetyl Glucosamine, Biotin, Magnesium Chloride, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Dipeptide-2, Rhodochrosite, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Phytosphingosine, Propylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Sucrose, Potassium Phosphate, Potassium Nitrate, Simethicone, Sodium Sulfate, Diamond Powder, Calcium Chloride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysorbate 80, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysilicone-11, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, PEG/PPG 18/18 Dimethicone, Silica, Alumina Steareth-20, Citric Acid, Linoleic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Fragrance, Limonene, Disodium EDTA, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Mica, Titanium Dioxide

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased this in store after trying a small amount on my hand. I loved the feeling of it and have been seeking an eye cream similar to this for so long.
It was quite expensive, but I thought if it does the job then it will be worth it.
I applied it to my eyes that night and my skin began to sting straight away, which didn't really bother me as my skin usually stings to anything (even aqueous cream) put near my eyes.
I went to sleep and was woken in the night with my eyes itching and burning. In the morning they were swollen and really red.
I loved the feeling of the product on my skin, although sadly I can't use this because, even though it seems like it would be appropriate for sensitive skin, its not.

on 1/24/2016 5:09:00 PM

This is my second pot. Having spent a whole load of cash on Lancome and Clinique under eye products, none of them matched up to the moisturising qualities of this product. I have terrible redness/dryness under my eyes, and this is the ONLY product that helps. My concealer sits on top of it more smoothly, and my whole under eye area looks a lot less dryer and less wrinkly. Not sure it will do anything to combat wrinkles, but it certainly cools and freshens my under eye area. I would highly recommend this product. It also helps with the longevity of your concealer.

To Read all 34 Reviews, Login or Join

I've been using this for almost 2 months now (thanks to MUA reviews!) and it has been a game changer-my under eyes previous to using this product were dry and i should also note I believe my retinol skincare products were creeping up too far and causing the dryness and also ruining my bottom eyelashes! I started using this and within a few days i noticed a HUGE difference. Now, almost 2 months later, my under eye skin is soooo freakin smooth and plump and hydrated!!! This paired with my nars radiant creamy concealer create a completely flawless under eye. HG HG HG! I will repurchase and hope it is never discontinued-the consistency and the way this cream melts into the skin is something i have never experienced in an eye cream-generally I found them to be too thick and took too long to absorb. I paid $40 CAD for this at my local MAC and using it morning and night as I have been I expect it to last about 4-5 months. LOVE.

on 6/22/2015 12:45:00 PM

i'm probably writing my review a little too soon, i've been using this about a week, but i'm already so in love!

For reference, i'm 31 with no major under eye issues, they are alittle dark and i do notice my concealer creasing, but thats about it.

It comes in a cute small white pot that has glitter/shimmer on the outside with a black matte top. I didnt notice any fragrance.

The actual cream itself is a nice consistency, not to thick and not too thin. When applied under the eye i didn't experience any stinging sensation and it absorbed nicely into my skin. My under eye primer and concealer went on effortlessly, and i must say my whole under eye just looks brighter, more rested (i have a newborn at home)

A little goes a long way, i can see this lasting a very long time (and for the price it should)

I would say if you do not have any major under eye issues, this is an amazing eye cream!

on 3/8/2015 9:50:00 AM

Actually i have always thought MAC skin care is total crap full of chemicals. My friend who works at MAC persuade me to apply this eye cream as i have veryyyy dry skin around eyes and all concelears crease. I simply could not believe MAC has such a phenomenal product. It moisturizes so well, smoothes skin and concelear lasts forever. Have to say wow! Who knew:)

Rubbish!
Made bags below my eyes puff up and look horrible for a week or so and then my skin returned to how it was before.
I'm using it to moisturize my elbows now, just to finish the jar and not make it feel like a complete waste.

If you don't actually need eye cream - give it a shot, the texture is nice. But I suggest you take your money elsewhere.

on 8/22/2014 8:58:00 AM

I've experimented with a lot of eye creams to treat dark circles, fine lines, and dryness, and have found very few that made any difference despite high price tags. I finally just wanted something that would provide some moisture and be a good primer for concealer, and at a more reasonable price. For me this is it. It's not a miracle worker, but for just adding some moisture and a little luminosity I think it's worth it.

on 6/4/2014 8:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Bought this because I started to notice my concealer starting to cake up in my fine lines. I applied it under eye area by dabbing and I noticed that there was a tingling feeling, that suppose to be normal I guess...But for some reason my eyes felt a bit over done a little heavy and oily, then my face started to break out a bit and started to get oily. After using this product for about a week I noticed after I washed my face it felt like there was a waterproof coating still under my eye, and in the morning when I get my face done my eye area seemed to be dryer than it was. Waited it out for about 2-3 weeks then decided to return it, while at MAC the MA looked at my with a stupid look saying " All their products are OIL FREE"... Uhh ok I just read the ingredients to realize that it has "Hydrogenated Vegtable Oil"! I was like are you serious?!... So I just got store credit and I'm looking into making a homemade cream. I didn't see any difference in the eye area, it could be just me and my skin type but I wouldn't use it again.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

decent for moisturizing my mid-20's eye area but i'm not sure it would work on anyone older or with drier eyes. i will mention that it didn't burn my eyes or cause any irritation so that's a plus. good for daytime because it's not greasy at all, but i prefer something a little thicker for overnight. it's definitely a decent eye cream, but i probably won't repurchase because it was nothing spectacular.

This didn't work at all for me. I didn't see any difference in hydration or texture in my eye area after using it for a few weeks. This made my eyes water throughout the day and when I would use it before concealer it made my concealer less opaque. This didn't sink into my skin and basically sat on top of it. I recommend tarte's eye treatment instead.