Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush- Rose Shimmer

Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush- Rose Shimmer
Ultimate Minerals Loose Blush- Rose Shimmer

Price: $

Price: $

I like to try out certain colors in low end before I drop major $$$ on high end stuff. I don't remember why I bought this.I am so glad I did though! This gives my cheeks such a rosy "Just came in from the cold" glow! The packaging isn't so great but for a few bucks who cares. Wet n' wild has blown my mind with how good their quality has gotten. this has a place next to my MAC and NARS blushes. love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

If you check out my reviews, you'll see that I love Wet 'n' Wild's other mineral blush in Barely Peach to death. While Barely Peach gives me that from-within glow, Rose Shimmer gives me the just-in-from-the-cold flush. It's incredibly gorgeous- a darker and slightly redder/browner (rosier, I guess) shade than Barely Peach, with a hint of golden shimmer. It goes on smoothly, livens up my face and lasts ALL DAY.
Like I firmly stated in my Barley Peach review, I don't like the flimsy packaging, but the product inside makes it all worth it. I'll continue to purchase these blushes, as I can't see myself ever needing another peach shade after trying these. Plus, they're around $3.99! Wet 'n' Wild can't be beat!